• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Values

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
You should be asking Corbyn that question instead of blindly supporting him and his corrupt party.

I never said I supported Corbyn, but at least he's not a self-serving serial barefaced liar like Johnson is. In what way do you think he and his party are "corrupt" anyway?

I don't think I've ever gone into an election being particularly enthusiastic about a party winning, it's always been a case of trying to keep the worst people out. I've also pretty much always been disenfranchised by the undemocratic electoral system in the UK, which is what anybody who actually cares about democracy (rather than being xenophobic about Europe) should be trying to change instead worrying about the relatively decent democracy of the EU.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I never said I supported Corbyn, but at least he's not a self-serving serial barefaced liar like Johnson is. In what way do you think he and his party are "corrupt" anyway?

I don't think I've ever gone into an election being particularly enthusiastic about a party winning, it's always been a case of trying to keep the worst people out. I've also pretty much always been disenfranchised by the undemocratic electoral system in the UK, which is what anybody who actually cares about democracy (rather than being xenophobic about Europe) should be trying to change instead worrying about the relatively decent democracy of the EU.
Spot on; #NotaNumber thinks that is you don't like Johnson you are a Corbyn supporter. NAN is lucky he has about 3 racist, support the rich, anti-EU parties to choose from.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Spot on; #NotaNumber thinks that is you don't like Johnson you are a Corbyn supporter. NAN is lucky he has about 3 racist, support the rich, anti-EU parties to choose from.

These threads are full of deniers when it suits them.

Mind you, if I supported Corbyn, I would deny it.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Nigel gets it and has done so for a long time.

The Corbynistas are anti-British.
Nigel isn't pro-UK; he's pro-Russia and Pro-USA - whoever pays his bills.
He has said if Brexit is a failure, he'll move abroad.

You still have failed to define British Values - probably about 2-years after we first asked what you mean. It is standard Brexit waffle - meaningless, just a sound bite for the numpties who fail to ask questions.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Nigel isn't pro-UK; he's pro-Russia and Pro-USA - whoever pays his bills.
He has said if Brexit is a failure, he'll move abroad.

You still have failed to define British Values - probably about 2-years after we first asked what you mean. It is standard Brexit waffle - meaningless, just a sound bite for the numpties who fail to ask questions.

How many Labour supporters are asking questions about anti-Semitism?

Corbyn was 2019 Keynote Speaker at Islam Channel After it Was Censured Over Antisemitism and Advocating Marital-Rape -

John Ashworth appreciates British Values much more than any Corbynite does.

Ashworth: Civil Service Machine Will Have to Move Quickly to Safeguard National Security from Corbyn -

Altfish

Veteran Member
Change the subject - why not.

I AM NOT A LABOUR SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!

But ... many, many Labour supporters are asking the questions, MPs have resigned over it; people have left the party, the journalist Nick Cohen and others write endlessly about it.

How many Tory/Brexit supporters are asking questions about anti-Semitism? How many are asking about racism and islamophobia?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Change the subject - why not.

I AM NOT A LABOUR SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!

But ... many, many Labour supporters are asking the questions, MPs have resigned over it; people have left the party, the journalist Nick Cohen and others write endlessly about it.

How many Tory/Brexit supporters are asking questions about anti-Semitism? How many are asking about racism and islamophobia?

I have no need to deny that I support Nigel and what he stands for.

Whataboutism does not alter the fact that the Corbyn led Labour Party is a real and present danger to the UK and those that live here.