• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Israelism?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Quit making **** up.

I'll call out savagery everytime I see it.
I said you tell me.

You haven't seen "savagery" if you think that's it. Shoot, speaking for myself, you should see me on other sites that have lax or virtually no rules if you think that's me being "savage" (I have quite the "mouth" on me). I'm just confused by this poster and they are quite free to speak their piece and I'll listen.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I said you tell me.

You haven't seen "savagery" if you think that's it. Shoot, speaking for myself, you should see me on other sites that have lax or virtually no rules if you think that's me being "savage" (I have quite the "mouth" on me). I'm just confused by this poster and they are quite free to speak their piece and I'll listen.

I wasn't talking about you.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Why not leave people alone and not bully them?

...You people are like sharks feeding off each others senses after smelling blood. And for what...??
They have nothing to substantiate their claims with, and some of those groups themselves are bullies. "British Israelism," forerunner of Christian Identity, think they (Aglo-Saxon, Celts, Scandinavians, and Germanic), and not Israelites and people who are actually Jewish, are the Jews. Now, I am very Irish genetically, but at the same time I am definitely not a Jew. I don't even want people to think of me as one. None of from that part of the world are. Some of us it even really shows in how pale our skin is with our ancestors having evolved that don't see much sunlight, making the sun a bitter nasty enemy of ours, unlike those who's ancestors evolved in places like the Middle East, where they are more used to baking under the sun.
They basically have nothing to support their claims other than a wave of pro-English propaganda that put England and the Anglo-Saxons at the center of everything.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
...insinuating people are narcissistic and stupid isn't cool. It's ****ing bull****.
Appropriating someones heritage and identity to the point of denying it to those it does belong isn't cool. That is "****ing bull****." A passive aggressive reply regarding someone is calling them out and pointing out the absurdity of such an offensive belief.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Here's an idea: Maybe for once, just this one time for awhile, we could leave the Jews alone like they mostly leave everybody else alone.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Quit making **** up.

I'll call out savagery everytime I see it.
Honey, you haven't seen savagery from me, lol. When I get savage, well, apparently no you won't "just know it" because you think I already am, it's more personal and direct than that, and I tend to saturate my words with venom. I've shown a mild and toned down version of it here a few times, and this is definitely not one of those times.
And, yes, claiming special ties to god is often an indication of psychosis. Of course these are just beliefs, but they have nothing to go on. It could also be said to just be narcissistic, to claim you are the true "chosen of god." Of course it is a belief, but this one is based in a highly ethnocentric culture and time, and that's what makes it seemingly narcissistic. It's basically about as pro-England/Anglo-Sax as Wagner was pro-Teutonic (which is a very high, extreme level that is known for producing racism).

Etritonakin

British Israelism...

I heard about this for the first time yesterday, someone mentioned it in a thread somewhere or other:

British Israelism - Wikipedia

I find it ridiculous for many reasons, I cannot believe people actually believed it

It sounds like a joke

Does anyone here believe the claims of British Israelism?

Israel was separated into two houses -essentially by civil war -the house of Judah and the house of Israel.
"The Jews" (house of Judah) make up only 2 of the twelve tribes of Israel (the others referred to as the "lost ten tribes")
..though Levites were dispersed among all tribes as priests.

The word "British" literally means "Brith" "Ish" -of the birthright.

Ephraim are generally the British -Manasseh are generally the U.S.

The tribe of Dan "officially" lost their identity as a tribe -but were to be as a serpent's trail.
That trail can be traced backward from Danmark (Denmark) to ancient Israel.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Israel was separated into two houses -essentially by civil war -the house of Judah and the house of Israel.
"The Jews" (house of Judah) make up only 2 of the twelve tribes of Israel (the others referred to as the "lost ten tribes")
..though Levites were dispersed among all tribes as priests.

The word "British" literally means "Brith" "Ish" -of the birthright.

Ephraim are generally the British -Manasseh are generally the U.S.

The tribe of Dan "officially" lost their identity as a tribe -but were to be as a serpent's trail.
:facepalm:

Provide evidence that any Germanic people has anything to do with the Jews - linguistic and archeological. And I say this as a person with Danish ancestry. I really do laugh at you people trying to tie that to the Hebrew tribe of Dan. Prove that I'm really a Jew. :rolleyes:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
"stupid is as stupid does"...? And you specialize in psychology..? o_O
Yup. And like many people, I sometimes quote movies. You really should watch Forest Gump. It's such a wonderful movie about a very remarkable and simple man named Forest Gump, played by Tom Hanks.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Honey, you haven't seen savagery from me, lol. When I get savage, well, apparently no you won't "just know it" because you think I already am, it's more personal and direct than that, and I tend to saturate my words with venom. I've shown a mild and toned down version of it here a few times, and this is definitely not one of those times.

Childish.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Appropriating someones heritage and identity to the point of denying it to those it does belong isn't cool. That is "****ing bull****." A passive aggressive reply regarding someone is calling them out and pointing out the absurdity of such an offensive belief.

Cultural appropriation is a garbage concept, created as just another thing for the "ungrateful generation" to whine and cry about.

...Are you sure the true reason you hate the concept of British Israelism isn't because you hate Christianity and Christian's, and so you seek out ways wherever you can to spit out your hatred towards them? Because you know there's a name for that in psychology too.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Some would say it can be traced from Ethiopia. Or those who are Rh-. But Rh- people are lizard people. Or are they Lizard Jews?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Cultural appropriation is a garbage concept, created as just another thing for the "ungrateful generation" to whine and cry about.
In this case it is a real thing, as these "Jew Brits" appropriate it to the point they believe those who are Jewish are not actually Jewish. That would be like me going up to a Native American and telling them that I, not them, am the true native of this land and devoting my life to that delusional idea. And, in this example, it would be the using Native apparel or ritual paraphernalia that I would find offensive, it would be the insistence that they are not Natives, that I'm more First Nation than they are. I do agree with Bill Maher on the subject of cultural appropriation, but, in this case, it's not just a headdress being worn out of context.

Cooky

Veteran Member
In this case it is a real thing, as these "Jew Brits" appropriate it to the point they believe those who are Jewish are not actually Jewish. That would be like me going up to a Native American and telling them that I, not them, am the true native of this land and devoting my life to that delusional idea. And, in this example, it would be the using Native apparel or ritual paraphernalia that I would find offensive, it would be the insistence that they are not Natives, that I'm more First Nation than they are. I do agree with Bill Maher on the subject of cultural appropriation, but, in this case, it's not just a headdress being worn out of context.

Really? I haven't heard of Brits believing that those who are Jewish aren't actually Jewish... But rather they (the Brit's) are.

Are you sure about this? Because I find it very hard to believe.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
...Are you sure the true reason you hate the concept of British Israelism isn't because you hate Christianity and Christian's, and so you seek out ways wherever you can to spit out your hatred towards them? Because you know there's a name for that in psychology too.
I don't hate Christians. I dislike many them, and I hate "Christians" as a faceless, vague, concept, and I do despise Christianity. I won't deny it. However, as I've been saying, it is that in this case it is the claim they these Gentiles are actually Jewish, and that real Jewish people are not actually Jewish. It's rubbish and absurd, especially because we have DNA tests now that toss those fantasy beliefs out the window. I also have other reasons, but those a for another thread.
And, some would say I can't be prejudiced against Christians because of how they have treated me, tormented me, and basically spiritually traumatized me when I was one. I guess I'll let you ponder if I believe that or not.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Really? I haven't heard of Brits believing that those who are Jewish aren't actually Jewish... But rather they (the Brit's) are.

Are you sure about this? Because I find it very hard to believe.
That's what happens when you defend something you know nothing about.
British Israelism - Wikipedia
British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is a pseudoarchaeological belief that the people of the British Isles are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel.[1]
Adherents believe the Twelve Tribes of Israel are the twelve sons of the patriarch Jacob (who was later named Israel). Jacob elevated the descendants of Ephraim and Manasseh (the two sons of Joseph) to the status of full tribes in their own right, replacing the tribe of Joseph. A division occurred among the twelve tribes in the days of Jeroboam and Rehoboam, with the three tribes of Judah, Benjamin and partially Levi, forming the Kingdom of Judah, and the remaining ten tribes forming the Kingdom of Israel (Samaria).[24] Thus, they argue, "the great bulk of Israelites are not the Jews".
A number of British-Israelites quote Josephus to support their claim that the lost tribes of Israel are not the Jews

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

Christianity has earned much of the animosity people view it with these days. It has psychologically traumatized many millions of people thoughout the centuries, for one.