• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Israelism?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
DAN : Don, Danaster, Danaper, Danube ( all rivers associated with the Scyths )

Dangalai (Iran)
Danava ( a Scythian tribe )
Dana ( from Lebanon-Israel to Ireland )
Don ( Wales )
Damnones ( Scythia, Scotland, south-west Britain , also known as "Dannonia" )
Dani ( Danes of Denmark )
That has what to do with attempting to demonstrate your claim?

WhyIsThatSo

That has what to do with attempting to demonstrate your claim?

The tribe of Dan was one of the lost tribes of Israel and can be traced to this area of Europe historically. Many of the native names of
towns, cities, rivers, etc. have a distinct association with the name "Dan". As well as local folklore and legend.

"Denmark" can be interpreted to mean "Dan's mark", or "mark of Dan"......as well as the "danes" and "Danish" of the region.

WhyIsThatSo

The tribe of Dan was one of the lost tribes of Israel and can be traced to this area of Europe historically. Many of the native names of
towns, cities, rivers, etc. have a distinct association with the name "Dan". As well as local folklore and legend.

"Denmark" can be interpreted to mean "Dan's mark", or "mark of Dan"......as well as the "danes" and "Danish" of the region.

Not to mention the "Danube" river.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

Words from different language families that look the same when transliterated or sound the same when pronounced have nothing to do with each other. Hebrew and Germanic languages are totally unrelated. You don't know what you're talking about.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
And your position is : "Don't present me with anything that goes against "established consensus", because I have already made up my mind
(closed it off) to anything that I don't understand and can't explain of my own intellect . ( because this is what this is really about ...wits ).
In other words, "I don't want the truth about anything, I just want to feel good in my little comfort zone , where I'm comfortable with what I think I know. That way I can stay in the "established consensus" graces, and not be alienated, because you know how insecure I am. "
And, "Don't say that I'm "ignorant" just because I choose to "ignore" something (duh ? )

Only a fool would believe that the historic rise and fall of nations in this world are accidental, mere happenstance, and that there is no guiding force behind it . Great Britain and the USA did not become the greatest ruling powers on the face of the earth in such a short space of time by accident. AND just so happen to be the biggest ally today of the little nation-state in the middle east today called "Israel".

WhyIsThatSo.....WITS (wisdom)
You're confusing. Aren't you a Gnostic? The Jewish god is an imperfect Demiurge if not outright evil in traditional Gnostic thought but now you wish to claim the heritage and god of the Jews as your own?!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yes, of course.....it's just a big, one in a million coincidence, that's all.
When you look at just one part of words, it becomes a shotgun blast of finding results just about anywhere you want to look. You could do it many different words and names, especially the way you bring up different languages. The odds I suspect would be much closer to 1:10, and a coincidence that is nothing spectacular. It's the same kind of word gymnastics the "Bible Code" is based on, and again you can do the same thing with so many other sources of literature (Moby Dick used to be commonly mentioned).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You're confusing. Aren't you a Gnostic? The Jewish god is an imperfect Demiurge if not outright evil in traditional Gnostic thought but now you wish to claim the heritage and god of the Jews as your own?!
Some people do some really outright weird stuff to claim they're Jewish. Not Noahide, but straight up one of God's Chosen People. Knowing the bit I do about such groups, I don't know if the behavior is based in delusional thoughts or narcissism. Maybe both and more. Stupid is as stupid does, but with those guys it's just damn.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Some people do some really outright weird stuff to claim they're Jewish. Not Noahide, but straight up one of God's Chosen People. Knowing the bit I do about such groups, I don't know if the behavior is based in delusional thoughts or narcissism. Maybe both and more. Stupid is as stupid does, but with those guys it's just damn.

Why not leave people alone and not bully them?

...You people are like sharks feeding off each others senses after smelling blood. And for what...??

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Why not leave people alone and not bully them?

...You people are like sharks feeding off each others senses after smelling blood. And for what...??
This is a debate. What do you expect? When people make outlandish claims, they need to present sound evidence. If not, that's their own failure. There's no "bullying" going on here.

Cooky

Veteran Member
This is a debate. What do you expect? When people make outlandish claims, they need to present sound evidence. If not, that's their own failure. There's no "bullying" going on here.

Bull****.

...insinuating people are narcissistic and stupid isn't cool. It's ****ing bull****.