• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breasts

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
What is this with Breast Augmentation? Every woman I have ever know has wanted to change the size of their breasts. Women with large breasts want them smaller. Women with small breasts want them bigger. What's up with this? I mean, 1st impressions only last a day or two. It's not the breasts that Any man worth a hoot is looking at anyways... It's what lies under them, called a heart. So, for the women of this forum, and I know it has crossed your mind,, WHY??? And why breast reduction? Have you ever heard a man complain his duffer is to big? I think not. Christ, I get 100 spam a day from people I have never met telling me how I can make my duffer bigger. And just curious. Have any of you women ever gotten an email on how to make your breasts smaller? Just a thought...

Zephyr

Moved on
Well, I suppose reduction would be a very good option once you start getting back problems, but for cosmetic reasons, I don't know. It confuses me just as much as biggifying them.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
It's not the breasts that Any man worth a hoot is looking at anyways... It's what lies under them, called a heart.
*ahem* You imply that women change their breasts because of attractiveness to men. There's an assumption.

(PS: people send you spam to allow you to make your butt bigger? odd...)

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Well, I suppose reduction would be a very good option once you start getting back problems, but for cosmetic reasons, I don't know. It confuses me just as much as biggifying them.
Ok, back problems, maybe. But the women I have met that have complained about how big they be, has done everything they can to "Show them off"

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
*ahem* You imply that women change their breasts because of attractiveness to men. There's an assumption.

(PS: people send you spam to allow you to make your butt bigger? odd...)
No, it's not an assumption. It's a multi million dollar industry. But I am all ears for you to tell me why women do this. :rolleyes: And surely to God you have figured out the word 'Duffer" is a slang for "penis", not "Butt":

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
And surely to God you have figured out the word 'Duffer" is a slang for "penis", not "Butt":
Um, no, it's butt, friend, ;) at least in the (really) English speaking world.

And I wouldn't presume to tell you why women conform to YOUR expectations.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I'd love to get mine reduced, I'm not big but I'm not comfortable with the size they are and would much rather have them smaller. My comfort - is that a good enough reason?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Hey Jeff! Nice to see you! :hug:

So, for the women of this forum, and I know it has crossed your mind
Nope. I've never considered getting implants. I've known a couple of women who have had serious problems with theirs. And, who wants to be 85 years old with the boobs of a 25 year old? Can you picture the visual of some of the old ladies of the future?

Also, I heard from one male friend who said implants don't feel quite right.

Have you ever heard a man complain his duffer is to big? I think not.
I've got to side with Willamena on this one, Jeff. I've always thought of a "duffer" as your rear end. You'd better adopt a new pet name for Mr. Winky. :D

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Um, no, it's butt, friend, ;) at least in the (really) English speaking world.

And I wouldn't presume to tell you why women conform to YOUR expectations.

Oh, no my wife is from England, and she could figure it out. Duffer to her is a Willy. But let me guess. You think we are talking about whales now. My expectations??? Good try at dodging the point. Which you have done in every part of your response. Clue.... If you cannot respond to the obvious, then don't respond at all. ;)

Bishka

Veteran Member
Becky, I don't live a sheltered life,

Nor do I. You must have me confused with someone else.

and I don't live in Utah.

There you go showing your ignorance again. One, I'm not originally from Utah, and Two, I live in Idaho (currently on my way out). Do you honestly think all Mormons live in Utah? :areyoucra

And I am definitely not confused about life or my religion in general.

And what gave you that idea? :sarcastic

Ever learning

Lol, I am happy with my small boobs and do not care for implants. To eches own I guess. Looks to me that it´s something that is fashionable, that´s why so many women are doing it. The only thing I really can not understand are parents that give the ok to have implants for their underage daughters.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Ok, let me interject this. The women that have had it done, do you think it is because they want to attract a mate, or do they do it for themselves? In other words, to feel better about them self, more confidence.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Personally, I find implants just plain unattractive, both aesthetically and in terms of the psychopathology that drove the woman to get them.
Even for men infatuated with a large bust the allure wears off quickly with familiarity. Then you're left to deal with an actual person.

I can definately sympathize with women who want breast reductions, though. From a practical standpoint, large breasts are uncomfortable and inconvenient.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Ok, let me interject this. The women that have had it done, do you think it is because they want to attract a mate, or do they do it for themselves? In other words, to feel better about them self, more confidence.

It's hard to lump everyone in one category. Of course there are those out there that get it done to attract a 'mate' or to get attention. Then there are those who get it done to help them with self-confidence. It really depends on the person on who you judge the situation.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I can not understand why men or women find big boobs attractive...
Clothes always look better on a slim to medium chest size.

As to Butt...in UK English it refers to the backside.
The penis has many names but this is not one of them.