• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breaking news Deutsche". bank hands over, Trumps loss

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
No fantasy here. Just going by the laws that have been established in this country. People have a right to privacy, you can't just go through their personal info without a good reason. The Mueller report cleared Trump on the reasons the Dems was hoping they could impeach him on. Now they are just grasping at straws trying to appease their base and not look weak. But they only succeeding in looking weaker and weaker each day that goes by, and each failed attempt at manipulating laws to get their way.

You do realize if this judgement goes through it opens up tax returns for all politicians that live(d) in NY. I wouldn't mind looking at Hillary's tax returns when she was a senator in NY. You never know, might find something juicy there...
Lol, Hilary Clinton releases those tax returns. If you want to look at them go right ahead.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Well you always say that don't worry. DEms are celebrating but its all ok its gonna get played out don't worry.

I don't see any celebrations. Just complaining, veiled threats, an awful lot of "haroomphing", and posturing. It's all just political theater to me. >snacks on some popcorn<

Riders

I don't see any celebrations. Just complaining, veiled threats, an awful lot of "haroomphing", and posturing. It's all just political theater to me. >snacks on some popcorn<
Im snacking on popcorn watching Trump throw his tantrums over and over got it on record too! WHEW there he goes!Right back at ya!

Riders

With all the Posturing your doing too, so your saying everyone has the right to their privacy and keep their own finances that they cheated on taxes for and committed financial crimes for, they have the right to their privacy! WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! All politicians whoa re dirty and have a bunch of finance crimes have the right to keep their criminal doings to themselves and all info from over sight so they don't get in trouble!

Enoch07

Premium Member
With all the Posturing your doing too, so your saying everyone has the right to their privacy and keep their own finances that they cheated on taxes for and committed financial crimes for, they have the right to their privacy! WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! All politicians whoa re dirty and have a bunch of finance crimes have the right to keep their criminal doings to themselves and all info from over sight so they don't get in trouble!

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

I'm fine with it. I bet if went through all politicians finances we could clear out a majority of the career politicians. Of course govt will be shut down for a little while because there will be almost no one clean in Congress. So have at it.

Riders

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

I'm fine with it. I bet if went through all politicians finances we could clear out a majority of the career politicians. Of course govt will be shut down for a little while because there will be almost no one clean in Congress. So have at it.

So now its ok for politicians to be dirty and commit financial crimes, well I wash my hands of this post whew! Here in the meantime I found Trumps latest hit his tantrum just watch on this websight. This ones called Pelosi I hate you I don't cover up! Im coming up with his greatest tantrum hits! In the meantime I have some hot cheesy popcorn for you and extreme butter yummy!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...is-his-crazy-argument/?utm_term=.33686a028228

Enoch07

Premium Member
I interpreted it as all congress do it so what?

And that's not what I meant.

What I meant was that all of Congress do it as well. And if you hold Trump accountable you need to hold all of Congress accountable as well. Otherwise it's hypocritical.

To further my point, I bet if we hold Congress accountable, along with Trump, you would quickly see a decline in the number of Dems pushing to see his tax returns.

Riders

What I meant was that all of Congress do it as well. And if you hold Trump accountable you need to hold all of Congress accountable as well. Otherwise it's hypocritical.

To further my point, I bet if we hold Congress accountable, along with Trump, you would quickly see a decline in the number of Dems pushing to see his tax returns.

2 Wrongs make a right how childish, they did it! But hey I'm pulling for a draining of the swamp including all the Republican congress and Dems whoa re dirty, I want them all out! But I'm a Libertarian I think a lot of them are dirty on both sides. But he law that came out today says the President is suppose to release taxes and if you want congress to be held to the same standards then they have make a bill for it and hey Id be for it!

Enoch07

Premium Member
But he law that came out today says the President is suppose to release taxes and if you want congress to be held to the same standards then they have make a bill for it and hey Id be for it!

That's what you fail to understand. I don't have to make a bill for it. NY just did it for me today.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

I can give you a list of 23 Democrats who are going to voluntarily release their tax returns.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Nah, If Trump is forced to give his up involuntarily then all politicians should as well. What's fair is fair.
???
If someone is willing to do something voluntarily how are you going to make them do it involuntarily? That makes no sense.

Riders

Nah, If Trump is forced to give his up involuntarily then all politicians should as well. What's fair is fair.
But every single President in the United States ever have given their taxes and financial reports up for the American people why is that fair?
Trump already promised us when he became President he would give up his taxes and financial papers and now hes renigging on it why is that fair?