• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brazil to move its Israel Embassy to Jerusalem

Is Brazil right to move its Emassy to Jerusalem?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Shaul

Premium Member
FTA:
Brazilian President-elect Jair Bolsonaro said late on Thursday that he intends to move the Brazilian embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

"As previously stated during our campaign, we intend to transfer the Brazilian Embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem. Israel is a sovereign state and we shall duly respect that," Bolsonaro tweeted.

Brazil's Bolsonaro: I intend to move Israel's embassy to Jerusalem

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I didn't vote since that's their choice.

But before getting too excited about Bolsonaro as a person and as a leader, maybe carefully read this, especially items 2 & 3: Jair Bolsonaro - Wikipedia

David1967

Premium Member
Do any of these moves by any country to Jerusalem do anything to help with the hostilities over there or do they make things worse?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
The more the merrier. I hope they do go ahead and move to Jerusalem, the sooner, the better.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Bolsonaro said that he had five children, that the first four were male and that for the fifth he produced a daughter out of "a moment of weakness".
Bolsonaro said that "I would be incapable of loving a gay son," and added that he would prefer any gay son of his "to die in an accident..."

Seems like garbage leaders are becoming popular in the world.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Does anyone else appreciate the irony that the countries moving their embassies to Jerusalem are the ones ruled by far-right demagogues who poll strongly with white power junkies?

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
Do any of these moves by any country to Jerusalem do anything to help with the hostilities over there or do they make things worse?

There isn't much one can do to make a dumpster fire worse than it already is.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Does anyone else appreciate the irony that the countries moving their embassies to Jerusalem are far-right demagogues who poll strongly with white power junkies?
It is ironic. Trump lost respect among some in the alt-right for his pro-Zionist stance. But there are even some in the alt-right who are more inclusive to Jews, leading anti-Semites to call it the "alt-kike" and view it as fake opposition. I would guess that the really hardcore ones would never have supported him in the first place.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
FTA:
Brazilian President-elect Jair Bolsonaro said late on Thursday that he intends to move the Brazilian embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

"As previously stated during our campaign, we intend to transfer the Brazilian Embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem. Israel is a sovereign state and we shall duly respect that," Bolsonaro tweeted.

Brazil's Bolsonaro: I intend to move Israel's embassy to Jerusalem
Brazil does a lot of diplomatic business in Israel?

Shad

Veteran Member
Uh-huh. Do the Israelis get anything similar?

UN resolutions against Israeli often back if not formed by nations with human rights abuse lists longer than my arms. BDS. The fact is the PA is treated with kid gloves by many nations in comparison.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
@Tumah

Italy's Salvini should be persona non grata in Israel | Opinion

nooo...why? :(:(:cry::cry:

Our Deputy PM is trying to convince the entire Government to move our embassy to Jerusalem.
He loves Israel.

images

Happy new year, happy 5779 to the Jewish community
in Italy, important component of our identity, and to the Israel and
world communities

Last edited: