• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brain Dump or wanderings of stuck writer

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Will and consciousness. Isolating consciousness from the material world through electrical or chemical signals. The world may actually be a collection of randomness that the mind just organizes into patterns for ease of use. The mind being basically a movable Brain in a Vat. Music is key, it has been since I started this quest. Time to take a course on musical theory. Hopefully this will be final information to finish this journey.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I been wanting change for a while major change and I'm finally going to get it.

The unit of my company has been sold and I have decided not to go with the new company for many reason's. If I was single this would be a no-brainer, I would survive but I'm married have family and a mortgage so its terrifying and exciting. My abilities have never failed me in the past but I had to put up with some short struggles and as I aged all my struggles seem to take longer. Overall when all is said and done I know I'll be happier but the anxiety and stress reaching that point will be challenging. At worst, I am out of work for a long time have to declare bankruptcy and get divorced with the kids hating me(possible but not probable). At the best I get a new job before my end date and and the happiness starts to flow again. Here's hoping for the best.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
The never ending universe

Potential and change have always existed and always had to exist. Without the potential of the universe to begin it never could begin without the existance of change nothing could change as such Potential is infinite and change is constant. That being said things have always existed and always changed.

Existing between potential and change are forms these forms are limited by probability. Forms still exist with infinite potential and constant change but are ranged by form. It is similar to numbers there are infinite numbers but you can still range then. Between 1 and 2 or Between 1 and 100 there exist the same amount of infinite numbers however between 1 and 2 no numbers will greater than or equal 2 and no numbers will be less then or equal to 1. Form does the same things although a form has unlimited potential and is under constant change it can only do so in its range of probability.

continued later

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Started a new Job this week and I can feel the stress falling away. I am hoping this is finally a new beginning; whereas, I can get back to the old me (but with new incite) so that I can go back to writing. The old job had me so depressed all I could do was concentrate on surviving.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
This is a Journal entry-for my future self to remember. It will be negative about Donald Trump. It is not meant for debate. Feel free to read or click off. Just need to post it for myself.

What I am today most angry about President Donald Trump is that he is divisive not unifying and his core supporters are the same. Even though we are all Americans, to the President and his followers we are the enemies if we don't support him 100% and if we question anything he does. No President has ever taken that position in my life time and no president should. The president is supposed to work for all people in the United States and care about all the people in the United States. The President will of course have there only political ways for working to accomplish that goal. The goal should not be what is in the best interest the President and their core followers. No one person or one policy can properly govern a people. No President should Publicly trash talk. Having read Profiles in Courage, I agree with JFK a person can have a different belief then me and still be very much respected for how he defends it, whether successful or not. The Republican party and the Core republicans seem to have no beliefs other than the President is always right. If the House of Representatives was not Democrat we would have a Dictatorship rather then a Democracy. The President Ego being the only thing that would matter. Something must be done to rid the United States of this partisanship out Government needs to be taken back by the people. Right now I believe the only solution must come from the states. The states have the ability to rewrite the constitution as necessary. The constitution is over 200 years old now and modernization such as computers and fiat money have created a need to change certain things that make it easier to control our democracy and create more of a dictatorship. Hopefully in my life time we will see that needed change.