• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brahman and God

Unguru

I am a Sikh nice to meet you
As long as you have proof of God's existence you should continue to hold on to it and continue to test it at the same time until you have become God yourself.:)

I don't practice or believe Advaita Vedanta like several of you do, whatever, your life isn't mine. When I say "God", I don't mean the Christian interpretation if you think that.
I didn't make this thread, so the choice of words aren't my own but traditionally, it is Brahman/Atman for me. Many actors in a cosmic play of mystery unknown to the actors, mind is transcendent.

Shantanu

I don't practice or believe Advaita Vedanta like several of you do, whatever, your life isn't mine. When I say "God", I don't mean the Christian interpretation if you think that.
I didn't make this thread, so the choice of words aren't my own but traditionally, it is Brahman/Atman for me. Many actors in a cosmic play of mystery unknown to the actors, mind is transcendent.
I take your point.