• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brahma

Shantanu

I think Consciousness alone can produce matter and everything else...Because Consciousness is Brahman
Brahman is defined as only the physical energy plus the consciousness energy of the universe. The production of matter within the universe of different shapes and constitutions by utilising Brahman requires the input of the mind of God as Paramatma with His creative powers.

Stormcry

Brahman is defined as only the physical energy plus the consciousness energy of the universe. The production of matter within the universe of different shapes and constitutions by utilising Brahman requires the input of the mind of God as Paramatma with His creative powers.
I think you're mixing material science with spiritual science. Brahman isn't matter. It's beyond it. Thus expressing Brahman in material way seems Gross ignorance.

Shantanu

I think you're mixing material science with spiritual science. Brahman isn't matter. It's beyond it. Thus expressing Brahman in material way seems Gross ignorance.
Energy is a the closest English word I can think of for describing Brahman. Is it not known by Hindus by 'not this', 'not that' in a process of elimination?

Stormcry

Energy is a the closest English word I can think of for describing Brahman. Is it not known by Hindus by 'not this', 'not that' in a process of elimination?
Scriptures say Brahman is indescribable yet how did you come up with this energy-Brahman? Brahman is best described as - 'Not this, Not this'.

Acintya_Ash

Bhakta
How do you go about perfecting the art of practising dharma in a way that just might invoke the Grace of God?
By living in the present and performing prescribed duty without attachment to Fruits...Shantanu sir, why are you asking me these questions? i'm sure you know it all and if you don't know Read Bhagavad Gita