• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boys and Girls Names

Bishka

Veteran Member
Just out of curiousity, what are some of your favorite names?

(i.e. names meaning, Bill, Jamie, Joan, etc.)

What are you favorite boys names?
What are you favorite girls names?

Bishka

Veteran Member
Girls - Alexandria Monette (Moe-net), Emma Jane, Chrysanne Lisette
Boys - Gavin Shephard, Joshua David, Christopher Ryan

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i really like unisex names, like Frances (Francis) and Ashley.

may favouritest girls name in the whole wide world is Tess (short for Tessa) - i just love it, and if i ever have a daughter, that would be her name

Tessa Josaphine Lumb

boys names, i like vince, if i had a son, he would be Vincent Peter Lumb

note: Lumb is my last name:D

Bishka

Veteran Member
Mike182 said:
i really like unisex names, like Frances (Francis) and Ashley.

may favouritest girls name in the whole wide world is Tess (short for Tessa) - i just love it, and if i ever have a daughter, that would be her name

Tessa Josaphine Lumb

boys names, i like vince, if i had a son, he would be Vincent Peter Lumb

note: Lumb is my last name:D
I like the name Tessa. That's a very pretty name.

Aqualung

Tasty
I don't really like girl names at all....

Boy names: Hannibal, Jacobo, Geoffrey, Fox, Isaiah, James, Samuel, Jonathan (or John), Matthew.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Aqualung said:
I don't really like girl names at all....

Boy names: Hannibal, Jacobo, Geoffrey, Fox, Isaiah, James, Samuel, Jonathan (or John), Matthew.
Hannibal??

Zephyr

Moved on
Of course, for guys I have to go with Dave. It's just a loyalty of mine. If my name is Dave, then it is the best name ever.

Other than that:

Boys: Jack and Timo
Girls: Sophie and Nina

If I were to have a son, he would be named Dave. I mean, come on! Think of all the cool Daves out there: Dave Mustaine, David St. Hubbins, David Ellefson, David J Haskins, the list goes on.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Zephyr said:
Of course, for guys I have to go with Dave. It's just a loyalty of mine. If my name is Dave, then it is the best name ever.

Other than that:

If I were to have a son, he would be named Dave. I mean, come on! Think of all the cool Daves out there: Dave Mustaine, David St. Hubbins, David Ellefson, David J Haskins, the list goes on.
I love the name Sophie. I have a neice by the name of Sophia Rose, she goes by Sophie though.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I like the name Sopie as well. Named a border collie we had Sophie...that was after all the kids had been born. These are my kids' names, I think they're pretty! ~blushes~ :)

Justin Jonathan
Evan Matthew
Lauren Arielle
Brandon Scott

Bishka

Veteran Member
Buttercup said:
I like the name Sopie as well. Named a border collie we had Sophie...that was after all the kids had been born. These are my kids' names, I think they're pretty! ~blushes~ :)

Justin Jonathan
Evan Matthew
Lauren Arielle
Brandon Scott
Those are VERY nice names. You only have 1 girl? :)

Circle_One

Girls: Ruby-Soho, Pepsi-Jean, Ramona, Phoenix,

Boys: Gamble or Bishop Danger (has to be one of those first names in order for the middle name), Jareth, Auraelius.. I could go on, but supper has just arrived and I must go. Perhaps I'll add more later.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Yes, and to be quite frank, I am thankful! I adore my daughter but girls are WAY harder to raise than boys IMO. Boys are rambunctious when they are young and super energetic while girls will sit and play nicely...BUT, when they hit the teenage years....well, girls learn how to use their mouths with great snottiness. At least that's been my experience! But having said that, I am very very happy to have a daughter...she's the best!

Bishka

Veteran Member
Buttercup said:
Yes, and to be quite frank, I am thankful! I adore my daughter but girls are WAY harder to raise than boys IMO. Boys are rambunctious when they are young and super energetic while girls will sit and play nicely...BUT, when they hit the teenage years....well, girls learn how to use their mouths with great snottiness. At least that's been my experience! But having said that, I am very very happy to have a daughter...she's the best!
:) That's awesome.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
My kids names:
Jacob Thomas
Zoe Elizabeth

Other names I like:
Emma
Willa
Ella
Matthew
Jonathan
Samuel
Shelby

I'm sure there's other I can't think of right now...

Aqualung

Tasty
Zephyr said:

Other than that:

I don't like the name Sophie. The only people I've known who were named sophie (or sophia) were retarded. I think God was playing practicle jokes, since sophie means wise. :D But it's true. So I can't think of sophie very unbiasedly.

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
I don't know! My husband and I trying to think up names for our 2nd little one. We have TOO many names we like to settle on one. At this rate the child will have 34 middle names.

Rachel
Mary
Bernadette
and Suzanne are high on the list for girl's names.

Benjamin
Isaac
Jonah
and William are in discussion for boy names.

Well, I guess we have another 8 months to think it over.

Bishka

Veteran Member
johnnys4life said:
I don't know! My husband and I trying to think up names for our 2nd little one. We have TOO many names we like to settle on one. At this rate the child will have 34 middle names.

Rachel
Mary
Bernadette
and Suzanne are high on the list for girl's names.

Benjamin
Isaac
Jonah
and William are in discussion for boy names.

Well, I guess we have another 8 months to think it over.
Congrats and I think those are wonderful names.

I also like Jonas Paul, Darby Ann, and Clara Jane.