• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boris Johnson - let's see how he and his government performs....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
No doubt we will have an official inquiry to find out.

When are we going to have an official inquiry about Nigel’s concerns?

Who cares about an also ran failure?

Who cares about fortress Britain?

Most people in this world prefer humanity than leaving refugee children to starve or drown

ChristineM

Premium Member
However, those boat people prefer it to France.

They are not just saying something.

You think? Do you think?

The reason britain has been a haven for immigration is the BRITISH open borders policy.

Not the European borders policy that the right of so keen on blaming but the british policy. Both left and right have welcomed immigrants for many years so the british people could enjoy the benefits of cheap food and services.

Tambourine

Working in a country that's actually part of the European Union, in a job where I talk to migrants on a daily basis, it is bizarre to hear people talking about a European "open borders policy" as a thing that actually exists anywhere on the continent.

Altfish

Veteran Member

Notanumber

A Free Man
Since Starmer's appointment you have been harping on "What's Starmer done about anti-semitism?"; now he's done something significant you change tack
Look at your own side if you want to see racists and anti-Semitics; Starmer has started the purge. - When will your side even admit the problem?

The Conservatives are BAME friendly. The Labour party are in the thick of it.

We will have to see if the kneeler in chief can stand up to the Anti-Semites.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Who cares about an also ran failure?

Who cares about fortress Britain?

Most people in this world prefer humanity than leaving refugee children to starve or drown

Did you know about this?

All were asylum seekers from the Kurdish, Afghani, Egyptian, Moroccan, Turkish, Pakistani or Iraqi communities.

Scots cops took down huge asylum seeker grooming gang - but kept it secret

I did not but I do now.

EXCLUSIVE: Groomers’ victims failed by system as Glasgow exposes Rotherham-style gangs

One culprit, 20-year-old Afghan asylum seeker Javaid Akhond, has already been jailed for six years for preying on young girls.

Last year, this newspaper revealed that child protection officials repeatedly vetoed a Significant Case Review into the widespread abuse uncovered by detectives.

In Rotherham, Baroness Jay QC found that police and social workers failed to act against Asian grooming gangs because they feared being viewed as "racist".

She concludes: "The [Jay] Report is very clear that 'this abuse is not confined to the past but continues to this day' as is evidenced in Glasgow through the two police operations and day to day practice."

A third part of the report features comments from a range of health and social workers, revealing that even children in wheelchairs may be falling victim to the gangs.

The authorities are treating us like mushrooms but some of us can see in the dark.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Did you know about this?

All were asylum seekers from the Kurdish, Afghani, Egyptian, Moroccan, Turkish, Pakistani or Iraqi communities.

Scots cops took down huge asylum seeker grooming gang - but kept it secret

I did not but I do now.

EXCLUSIVE: Groomers’ victims failed by system as Glasgow exposes Rotherham-style gangs

One culprit, 20-year-old Afghan asylum seeker Javaid Akhond, has already been jailed for six years for preying on young girls.

Last year, this newspaper revealed that child protection officials repeatedly vetoed a Significant Case Review into the widespread abuse uncovered by detectives.

In Rotherham, Baroness Jay QC found that police and social workers failed to act against Asian grooming gangs because they feared being viewed as "racist".

She concludes: "The [Jay] Report is very clear that 'this abuse is not confined to the past but continues to this day' as is evidenced in Glasgow through the two police operations and day to day practice."

A third part of the report features comments from a range of health and social workers, revealing that even children in wheelchairs may be falling victim to the gangs.

The authorities are treating us like mushrooms but some of us can see in the dark.

You voted for your government. Dont get moany because they treat you like ****, you got what you deserve

Yerda

Veteran Member
Did you know about this?
I didn't know about that - it's horrible.

I wouldn't trust the S*n on the context at all though. Maybe it's true that it was covered up and this was because people were afraid of being called racist but I doubt it at this point.

Yerda

Veteran Member
Since Starmer's appointment you have been harping on "What's Starmer done about anti-semitism?"; now he's done something significant you change tack
Look at your own side if you want to see racists and anti-Semitics; Starmer has started the purge. - When will your side even admit the problem?
What has he done about antisemitism? RLB retweeted an article published in a mainstream national newspaper.

More likely he got rid of her because she consistently made the case against reopening schools too soon and was fully supportive of the NEU on the matter. Rightly.

Altfish

Veteran Member
What has he done about antisemitism? RLB retweeted an article published in a mainstream national newspaper.

More likely he got rid of her because she consistently made the case against reopening schools too soon and was fully supportive of the NEU on the matter. Rightly.
No, she retweeted an anti-Semitic meme about the Israeli Police, RLB has apologised and said it was 'misinterpreted' but it was a stupid thing to do.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I feel civil unrest brewing....

The people (us plebs) have in the main done as we were instructed whilst government cronies do as they please.
Then when the warm weather strikes and the plebs head to the beach, they threaten the plebs.
Fights break out, it'll only get worse.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I feel civil unrest brewing....

The people (us plebs) have in the main done as we were instructed whilst government cronies do as they please.
Then when the warm weather strikes and the plebs head to the beach, they threaten the plebs.
Fights break out, it'll only get worse.

The BLM fiasco is not helping.