• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boris Johnson - let's see how he and his government performs....

Notanumber

A Free Man
If you say so, speaking the truth before a referendum has consequences, when you lose you get blamed for being right.

Are you saying that our Remainer government lied to us in that leaflet that they forced upon everyone before the referendum?

Shad

Veteran Member
This is "as reported by the Guardian"...
Maybe dropping the investigation was warranted?

More likely the protestor would face charges for her acts (trespassing) along with the MP. The BBC could be in trouble to as they hosted the event but had lax security (hint* agenda)

Can't rock the boat.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
The party that won yesterday has a leader that has gone on record as saying that if there was another referendum and the result was the same it would still not be accepted.

The Left/Remoaners only accept democracy when they win.
I don't have any dog in this fight.
I don't even pretend to understand the issues involved.

But let me ask you this.
If the options for a Brexit were put to a vote, today, would Boris Johnson's plans win the vote?
I don't know, nor do I pretend to, I'm asking a question.

Tom

Notanumber

A Free Man
I don't have any dog in this fight.
I don't even pretend to understand the issues involved.

But let me ask you this.
If the options for a Brexit were put to a vote, today, would Boris Johnson's plans win the vote?
I don't know, nor do I pretend to, I'm asking a question.

Tom

That would be a pointless exercise.

We have already wasted 3 years trying to placate the Remainers.

The past 3 years have proved that we cannot trust the government to carry out the will of the people but the Brexit Party are now putting them under pressure.

Shad

Veteran Member
This is the fuzzy logic of your party, the Lib Dems.

How did they win in Wales?

Voters are gulible.

It is hilarious complaining about different prices for the same product. I guess a lot of people are too stupid to buy the cheaper one if it is the same product. That isn't a sexist issue. That is a stupidity issue.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Yes, easily

I joined UKIP 12 months ago because of Gerard Batten and his just support for the state persecuted Tommy Robinson.

They have just sent me a ballot paper to vote for a new leader but they have refused to accept Gerard Batten as a candidate so I cannot vote for him.

Political Correctness has now infiltrated UKIP as it has with most British institutions.

I have written a stern letter telling them what I think of their actions and pointing out that I will have to look elsewhere to give my support.

My support will be going to Anne Marie and her party and I will not be the only one.

Anne Marie is spot on here -

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
67403848_1195991020585339_5670962907970535424_o.png

Altfish

Veteran Member
Boris grows on you.

He is showing us just a dreadful Remainer Mrs May was.
By promising more and more billions to get the UK through a no deal bailout.
Anyone could do that; the difficult job is to get a good Brexit deal, Johnson doesn't do difficult. He'll just bankrupt the country

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Isn't it strange that, after all the slagging off of Labour at the last election, there seems to be a magic money tree after all...

4yyZf-Yul1yJUoTBt9xsVMxxdMuGFIpfGQepRs2DwWY.jpg

Notanumber

A Free Man
The deception of the previous Remainer government has forced the country into spending more than it need have done if the elites had carried out the will of the people from the start.