• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Borderless

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Watching an interesting documentary on sex trafficking in Europe. Will have more thoughts after I've watched it all.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Actually Lauren Southern's documentary is about how criminal the NGOs working in the Mediterranean are, since they aid and abet illegal immigration to Europe willingly and consciously.
:)

Enoch07

Premium Member
Actually Lauren Southern's documentary is about how criminal the NGOs working in the Mediterranean are, since they aid and abet illegal immigration to Europe willingly and consciously.

I'm only 25 minutes in so far. I'm hooked though and want to see where it goes. Interesting how these smugglers are getting paid 2,000-4,000 Euros per person to smuggle them in. Hard to imagine "refugees" have that kind of money to pay.

Enoch07

Premium Member

Wow your right! I'm about half way through now. Wow that is crazy!

Enoch07

Premium Member
Wow ok that's an amazing documentary that really sheds a light on the immigration crisis in Europe. It's nice to see Lauren break down the myths of immigration being about an "invasion to destroy the western culture/world" and the "Oh the poor refugees".

These NGOs are selling lies to these immigrants who are selling their homes and business for a "better" life in Europe just to arrive there and be homeless, its heartbreaking. What's worse is most of these immigrants can't go back once they get to Europe so they are just stuck there.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Wow your right! I'm about half way through now. Wow that is crazy!
Our Deputy PM Salvini should award Southern's work...he is making a law that criminalizes these NGOs (all funded by Soros, who wants the ethnic replacement of the European peoples)

Last edited: