• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Books on Spiritual Satanism?

Elmrin

I have been looking for books on spiritual/theistic satanism but I have come up empty handed :( So now I've come here for advice! What are some books you have read about spiritual/theistic satanism?

P.S. If there has already been a post discussing this, please redirect me!

Thanks!

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Checked that out. Really man? I read the one he wrote in response to skeptics/empericism and uhh.

You seem too smart to be drinkin' THAT juice.

Nothing is perfect and his site is complete as far as references and other information. It answers the questions posed. There is a lot more than his opinion there if you dig through the site. Also, his site used to be part of the references on Reddit until they deleted all of them when Gilmore socks took over in /r/satanism. :)

Opinions are just that, and theists tend to view these ideas differently. There are many fine gradients and expressions of the LHP, and this is just one of them. Also, I think it is worthwhile to mention the author is not an English speaking native. Try not to read too much into it.