• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bomb Russia for crying out loud!!!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The Allies declared war on Germany for invading Poland. Russia, allied with Germany, invaded Poland roughly the same time. Poles were fighting commies and Nazis. Allies should have declared war on Germany and Russia or declared war on none of them at all. When I say Allies, I don't consider Soviet Russia an Alli of the west.

Both Nations deserved the same treatment. As I said elsewhere, Russia had a higher kill count and they were trouble makers not just in Eastern Europe but all the Communists they funded in Asia and elsewhere. There are historians that say Paul pot killed half of the people in Cambodia roughly. Mother Russia was up to her bra strap in shared responsiblity.

Look at all the nations Russia got to screw over. Would you agree that once Hitler conquered France, taking France back from the Nazis was the right thing to do?

So, why does Russia get to conquer so much, rape, pillage, torture, and starve more people than Nazis, and not have the same treatment?

If America dedicated herself to building new A bombs and incinerated Moscow, do you think Russia would withdraw from Eastern Europe? Do you think it could have saved lives?

I'm not talking about invading Mother Russia. I'm talking about bombing her until she withdraws from Eastern Europe where she treated people arguably as bad as Nazis did.

@BSM1 is the historian and arm-chair general we should be consulting about this! He's my advisor and member of my cabinet. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Russia was exhausted and in shambles during 1945. Neither did they have the A bomb. Don't pretend America, Britain, France, Spain, and others could not have easily liberated Poland, Ukraine, and Eastern Europe from Soviet occupation.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The Allies declared war on Germany for invading Poland. Russia, allied with Germany, invaded Poland roughly the same time. Poles were fighting commies and Nazis. Allies should have declared war on Germany and Russia or declared war on none of them at all. When I say Allies, I don't consider Soviet Russia an Alli of the west.

Both Nations deserved the same treatment. As I said elsewhere, Russia had a higher kill count and they were trouble makers not just in Eastern Europe but all the Communists they funded in Asia and elsewhere. There are historians that say Paul pot killed half of the people in Cambodia roughly. Mother Russia was up to her bra strap in shared responsiblity.

Look at all the nations Russia got to screw over. Would you agree that once Hitler conquered France, taking France back from the Nazis was the right thing to do?

So, why does Russia get to conquer so much, rape, pillage, torture, and starve more people than Nazis, and not have the same treatment?

If America dedicated herself to building new A bombs and incinerated Moscow, do you think Russia would withdraw from Eastern Europe? Do you think it could have saved lives?

I'm not talking about invading Mother Russia. I'm talking about bombing her until she withdraws from Eastern Europe where she treated people arguably as bad as Nazis did.

@BSM1 is the historian and arm-chair general we should be consulting about this! He's my advisor and member of my cabinet. :)
I don't think Mother Russia set out on a campaign for World Conquest and extermination like Hitler did.

If they did you can bet your bottom dollar they would have been dealt with.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm also amused by dissing Russia and the responses it generates. I have a weird sense of humor. Lol. :p

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I don't think Mother Russia set out on a campaign for World Conquest and extermination like Hitler did.

If they did you can bet your bottom dollar they would have been dealt with.
Don't kid yourself! Russia was spreading her errors and funding Wars to spread communism wherever she could.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I just lament how many lives may have been saved if America would have told Russia, withdraw from the nation's you conquered or Moscow will share the same fate as Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

One significant difference is that the Nazis chose to declare war on the United States, while Russia did not. If not for that, we might very well have left the Nazis alone as well. It was Japan that attacked and bombed us, not Germany. From a U.S. point of view, Japan was the greater villain and a much more formidable threat. The Bataan Death March was particularly ghastly. Remember what Admiral Halsey said: