• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bolton directly implicates Trump

ecco

Veteran Member
Bolton's book is due to be released soon.

New York Times: Bolton book draft says Trump tied Ukraine aid to political investigations - CNNPolitics
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump in August told his then-national security adviser John Bolton that he wanted to continue holding military aid to Ukraine until the country helped with investigations into Democrats -- including former Vice President Joe Biden -- the New York Times reported Sunday, citing multiple people's descriptions of an unpublished draft manuscript by Bolton.

A source with direct knowledge of the manuscript told CNN the New York Times' telling of Bolton's account of the Ukraine aid hold discussion with Trump is accurate.​

But, golleee, it's just a book. Everyone knows people lie in books. I guess the Senate will have to have him testify under oath. Then we will know he is lying about Trump.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
And if anyone should know the truth, it would be Bolton.

But nothing will change as far as Trump's removal is concerned because Trump will continue to lie, and the majority of Republicans will continue sticking their fingers in their ears while loudly saying "Lalalalalalalala...!".

But Trump was right about one thing, namely that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his loyal followers would still stick with him. It seems that all too many who say that they're Christian so strongly support him as they walk away from what Jesus actually taught as being moral under his teachings.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And if anyone should know the truth, it would be Bolton.

But nothing will change as far as Trump's removal is concerned because Trump will continue to lie, and the majority of Republicans will continue sticking their fingers in their ears while loudly saying "Lalalalalalalala...!".

But Trump was right about one thing, namely that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his loyal followers would still stick with him. It seems that all too many who say that they're Christian so strongly support him as they walk away from what Jesus actually taught as being moral under his teachings.
Correction: It's not "lalalala" but Biden Biden Biden Biden.

And true, the Bible is as inconvenient to the "christians" as the Constitution is to trump and the trump party.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
It's a distraction from the defense, the timing was not accidental, business as usual.
- Name of the source(s)
- Evidence presented in the book...Oh wait, it's unpublished.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Of course it is, until the book actually comes out. You do understand what hearsay is right?
I do understand what hearsay is. Do you? Let's use Lt. Col Alexander Vindmann as an example.
Vindmann was listening in on the phone call when Trump was talking to Zelensky. Is Vindmann testimony hearsay?

It's a little soon to rejoice especially using the NYT as a source.
The NYT is a credible journalistic outlet. Fox has programmed you to think otherwise. Don't just take their word for it, learn and inform yourself.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I do understand what hearsay is. Do you? Let's use Lt. Col Alexander Vindmann as an example.
Vindmann was listening in on the phone call when Trump was talking to Zelensky. Is Vindmann testimony hearsay?

How about just read the article.

The NYT is a credible journalistic outlet. Fox has programmed you to think otherwise. Don't just take their word for it, learn and inform yourself.

And use a dictionary.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Bolton's book is due to be released soon.

New York Times: Bolton book draft says Trump tied Ukraine aid to political investigations - CNNPolitics
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump in August told his then-national security adviser John Bolton that he wanted to continue holding military aid to Ukraine until the country helped with investigations into Democrats -- including former Vice President Joe Biden -- the New York Times reported Sunday, citing multiple people's descriptions of an unpublished draft manuscript by Bolton.

A source with direct knowledge of the manuscript told CNN the New York Times' telling of Bolton's account of the Ukraine aid hold discussion with Trump is accurate.​

But, golleee, it's just a book. Everyone knows people lie in books. I guess the Senate will have to have him testify under oath. Then we will know he is lying about Trump.
That's bound to be on the bestseller list. Bolton's striking the iron while it's still hot.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
How about you answer the question I gave you and the example?
Because it is just a deflection.

You want to rely on the NYT, that's up to you. I'm just saying you might want to wait until the book gets published. I've been through 3 years of being promise of getting Trump to pay for his corruption. All of these click bait headlines is getting a little old.

However the book get published, you can point out the page where Bolton says this and I'll be happy to agree.

tytlyf

Not Religious

You want to rely on the NYT, that's up to you. I'm just saying you might want to wait until the book gets published. I've been through 3 years of being promise of getting Trump to pay for his corruption. All of these click bait headlines is getting a little old.

However the book get published, you can point out the page where Bolton says this and I'll be happy to agree.
Bolton said the information is accurate. Your choice to avoid the question. I can give you another example as well

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

The NYT is far more reliable than FOX News. One cannot compare the number of errors since the NYT covers far more news than FOX does. They are simply going to have more errors. The same applies to scandals. One needs to compare percentages and how bad errors are.If you compare all of the two sources, both news and commentary, FOX comes in a distant third in a two horse race.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
The NYT is far more reliable than FOX News. One cannot compare the number of errors since the NYT covers far more news than FOX does. They are simply going to have more errors. The same applies to scandals. One needs to compare percentages and how bad errors are.If you compare all of the two sources, both news and commentary, FOX comes in a distant third in a two horse race.

Don't care about FOX. If it's true it's fine, just like a little more substance before placing bets.