• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bohemian Rhapsody trailer

Riders

So has anyone seen it? It looks awesome, did they do a good ob of acting playing Freddy Mercury? Let me know.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
So has anyone seen it? It looks awesome, did they do a good ob of acting playing Freddy Mercury? Let me know.

One of my favorite songs. I remember my parents letting me know how deplorable I was for liking Queen.

They preferred to listen to Bill Cosby records.

Riders

A memory about Queen I had was this. Friday afternoon pep rallies right before football games in high school( boy I feel really old saying this LMAO)
we would sit clap our hands and stomp our feet and sing together we will rock you woohoo! Wed do it to the stomp and clap beet woohoo.

Shad

Veteran Member
A memory about Queen I had was this. Friday afternoon pep rallies right before football games in high school( boy I feel really old saying this LMAO)
we would sit clap our hands and stomp our feet and sing together we will rock you woohoo! Wed do it to the stomp and clap beet woohoo.

That was common here except it was hockey and in the 80/90s. The song has staying power

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
It's a good film, particularly the portrayal of Queen playing at the Live Aid concert.