• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bob Marley's body exhumed

huajiro

She probably saw "Weekend at Bernie's" and really misses him so much, she decided to take him travelling.

t3gah

Maybe they, Bob and his wife faked his death and the coffin contains the loot from the insurance policy. Or maybe it's fillied with marijuana. Nah, that's a CIA thing. They would never do a thing like that.

I agree with the previous post. She's going to take her hubby on holiday to another spot. I suppose one day they'll do it again for something else because well, to be quite frank, she's waited an awfully long time to move it. And then there's the question of why she didn't tell them to put it in the other place to begin with.

This making me wonder about Bruce Lee, Brandon Lee and Elvis. My theory is that they are all on the same secluded island sipping margarita's and chillin by the beach. Maybe it's Jamaica.:sarcastic