• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blue Aura - What is it - And Where to Find it

dawn90

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I see you have a nice community here, of all sorts. That's good. I've been struggling to find a place just like this.

So here is my question to you.
Very simple.

What is a blue aura?

Now I know some people might say auras don't exist - I know they exist. Okay. And I've felt them.

I've been around people, I would call blue aured, meaning, they had something about them that made me feel, they had a blue aura around them now, I'm not positively sure they had a blue aura, that's for the experts to determine. But, when I, so to speak, feel them; the only color that comes to mind is the color blue.
And I only get that, from them. A set group of people, I know; they have the blue aura - or elements of it.

Now. Is this real; or is this a figment of my imagination? You decide.

And if anybody here identifies with a blue aura, let me know; I'm interested.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Very simple.

Nope, the simple answer is: YOU decide if it is real. Not me. Personally, I am no good at Aura reading anymore, but in my teen years I was much more adept at it.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I see you have a nice community here, of all sorts. That's good. I've been struggling to find a place just like this.

Very simple.

What is a blue aura?

Now I know some people might say auras don't exist - I know they exist. Okay. And I've felt them.

I've been around people, I would call blue aured, meaning, they had something about them that made me feel, they had a blue aura around them now, I'm not positively sure they had a blue aura, that's for the experts to determine. But, when I, so to speak, feel them; the only color that comes to mind is the color blue.
And I only get that, from them. A set group of people, I know; they have the blue aura - or elements of it.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Is there some sort of significance of having a blue aura as opposed to other colors? Does it mean something about their mood, or personality, or something else? Or nothing in particular?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!

Very simple.

What is a blue aura?

Hi, i don't know much about auras but i do know a bit about cake

3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b (1).jpg

dawn90

The blue aura I have met were all very friendly. And. After meeting them - in particular two people I knew - it became clear that those were diferent. Now, I'm not saying they're from outer space. But something about them, was certainly not common.
What I did, is have a look a the definitons that you can find on the internet about blue auras; and to my surprise, it fit perfectly the description to what they like to how they behave to how they think and feel, I was in the presence, or had been, in the presence of blue auras.
There was no doubt in my mind that they were blue auras I just had to talk about it, lets say in a forum, and get an answer about what i felt was the truth.

And if those two were blue auras, and this was real, then there might be others, out there, with the same characteristics. Never have I before encountered people that I thought: these are great people.
They're great, not only because I get along with them, but because, in the presence of them, my heart starts to come alive.
Like if disneyland had a permanent place in my heart.

So I guess, the reason I'm so obsessed with blue auras, is for the simple fact, that I like them.

Coincidently, this dog I put up on as my avatar also comes across to me as a blue aura. And we seem to attract each other.
So here I am. Blue auras, are you here?

Last edited:

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Nope, the simple answer is: YOU decide if it is real. Not me. Personally, I am no good at Aura reading anymore, but in my teen years I was much more adept at it.
here's something I found:

What does your aura say about your personality? If you have a blue aura, the answer could be more complicated than you think. Blue auras are often associated with calm, sensitive personalities, but sensitivity manifests in many different ways, just as blue comes in many different shades. Your energy has something important in common with the sky and the sea, but just like these natural elements, it might be still or choppy, bright or cloudy. So, what kind of blue of are you, and what does that mean for your daily life?

Full Article

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
The blue aura I have met were all very friendly. And. After meeting them - in particular two people I knew - it became clear that those were diferent. Now, I'm not saying they're from outer space. But something about them, was certainly not common.
What I did, is have a look a the definitons that you can find on the internet about blue auras; and to my surprise, it fit perfectly the description to what they like to how they behave to how they think and feel, I was in the presence, or had been, in the presence of blue auras.
There was no doubt in my mind that they were blue auras I just had to talk about it, lets say in a forum, and get an answer about what i felt was the truth.

And if those two were blue auras, and this was real, then there might be others, out there, with the same characteristics. Never have I before encountered people that I thought: these are great people.
They're great, not only because I get along with them, but because, in the presence of them, my heart starts to come alive.
Like if disneyland had a permanent place in my heart.

So I guess, the reason I'm so obsessed with blue auras, is for the simple fact, that I like them.

Coincidently, this dog I put up on as my avatar also comes across to me as a blue aura. And we seem to attract each other.
So here I am. Blue auras, are you here?

I had an aura reading — and it was surprisingly accurate - Business Insider

You might like this article that talks about someone's experience with an aura reader.

You can even find some books at your local metaphysical store, that can give you tips on how to practice it.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
This might be helpful: The Human Aura

From that book/site ...
The Blue Group. This interesting group of astral colors represents the varying forms and degrees of religious emotion, “spirituality,” etc. The highest form of spiritual, religious feeling and thought is represented by a beautiful, rich, clear violet tint, while the lower and more gross phases of religious emotion and thought are represented by the darker and duller hues, tints and shades until a deep, dark indigo is reached, so dark that it can scarcely be distinguished from a bluish black. This latter color, as might be expected, indicates a low superstitious form of religion, scarcely worthy of the latter name. Religion, we must remember, has its low places as well as its heights--its garden grows the rarest flowers and at the same time the vilest weeds.

High spiritual feelings--true spiritual unfoldment--are indicated by a wonderfully clear light blue, of an unusual tint, something akin to the clear light blue of the sky on a cool autumn afternoon, just before sunset. Even when we witness an approach to this color in nature, we are inspired by an uplifting feeling as if we were in the presence of higher things, so true is the intuition regarding these things.

Morality, of a high degree, is indicated by a series of beautiful shades of blue, always of a clear, inspiring tint. Religious feeling ruled by fear is indicated by a shade of bluish gray. Purple denotes a love of form and ceremony, particularly those connected with religious offices or regal grandeur of a solemn kind. Purple, naturally, was chosen as the royal color in the olden days.

dawn90

How likely is it that somebody on this forum would raise their hand, and say I'm a blue aura?