• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bloomberg’s Lateral Strategy

ecco

Veteran Member
This brought a smile to my face for a lot of reasons. Mainly because it is such a ‘left field’ manoeuvre.

Instead of just paying off their court debts, he should pay them to go to right-wing neighborhoods and intimidate voters the same way Trump supporters will be doing in Demo neighborhoods.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Instead of just paying off their court debts, he should pay them to go to right-wing neighborhoods and intimidate voters the same way Trump supporters will be doing in Demo neighborhoods.

He could go the whole hog and chemtrail whole regions with sedatives and/or hallucinogens.
This is the 21st century !

Terry Sampson

The difference here is that Bloomberg is paying off debt for the expressed purpose of voting. In your hypothetical you would have to pay to have my car repaired for the express purpose of my hitting someone to equate it to Bloomberg's intent.
With Bloomberg's budget, my lawyers will get me off.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You guys love to cry foul when the ball hasn't even been thrown yet, don't you. Mr. Trump with his "if I lose, the election will have been rigged", and you with your "all the ex-felons will vote for Biden", routines. Sheesh! Are you a fortune teller in a carnival now?
I feel like one sometimes. !Op

Twilight Hue

Winning Florida would be huge. And it would be very satisfying hearing all the Republicans squeal that he had somehow bought the election, considering the **** that has happened there in recent years. Like the George Dubya election.
Hey you guys can have Florida. Really! Da states all yours with countless blessings!

Twilight Hue

Now you got me wondering. =>>

BSM1

What? Me worry?
That is what he did.
There is no obligation to vote one way or the other, or at all.
So what is your problem ?

Dude! By his own admission, the only reason he paid off their debt is so that they could vote. Whether they vote (or for whom) is beside the point. It's alright to have view points, but you've got to realize that sometimes that's not rain running down your back.

Twilight Hue

Dude! By his own admission, the only reason he paid off their debt is so that they could vote. Whether they vote (or for whom) is beside the point. ...
Aw man. I was hoping they would have figured that part out. Your making it too easy. How are some people going to learn?

Twilight Hue

Considering how much effort the GOP dominated state legislature has put into enabling voting fraud, the GOP seems to disagree.
Tom
Well since the DNC thinks of itself as some kind of amazing miracle worker, I think the GOP ought to donate Florida as a love offering.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The Trump party is a permanent minority so they're doing everything in their power to suppress those who they feel won't vote for them. It's all about naked power, keeping it, and not about anything else. The rest is just meaningless mouth noises to try to fool some of the people.

What Trump party members can't stand is for us to recognize what it's truly all about and to fight back.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
The Trump party is a permanent minority so they're doing everything in their power to suppress those who they feel won't vote for them. It's all about naked power, keeping it, and not about anything else. The rest is just meaningless mouth noises to try to fool some of the people.

What Trump party members can't stand is for us to recognize what it's truly all about and to fight back.

Hahaha...oh wait...you're serious. This muddled thinking is why you'll see Trump retaking the oath next January.