• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blood Matzah

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

*sigh* Last one I can look at for a the next several days.

upload_2021-7-29_8-3-2.png

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
By the way, I hope you guys know that when I mentioned "sex magic", I wasn't talking about blood as I'm not into it and don't really see the purpose. Sounds more like a theistic Satanist thing - maybe some witches too, but not any I've ever met personally. But yeah, you guys probably know that I take on a lighter form of Left Hand Path, and I'm happy to roll with the whole blood thing as it carries out, for the sake of fun and Games. It's actually kind of funny even if people were to get the impression you're into something you're not, to some extent, or maybe I'm just in a better mood so far today where I find myself laughing at a lot of different things as they unfold. :)

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Bleh... Reminds me of the damn Iphones at work that I have to use. The auto correct detection software they use is terrible. When I go to type "Gmorning" to my nursing staff, it autocorrects to "Fomenting." Like... Who uses that word? Sometimes it will even type out "Big Ymir." When am I going to talk about Ymir in basic conversation?! Whyyyy?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Actually 'blood matzah' is an anti-Semitic slur, which was my first thought on seeing the thread title.
good to know didn't know that.

By the way, I hope you guys know that when I mentioned "sex magic", I wasn't talking about blood as I'm not into it and don't really see the purpose. Sounds more like a theistic Satanist thing - maybe some witches too, but not any I've ever met personally. But yeah, you guys probably know that I take on a lighter form of Left Hand Path, and I'm happy to roll with the whole blood thing as it carries out, for the sake of fun and Games. It's actually kind of funny even if people were to get the impression you're into something you're not, to some extent, or maybe I'm just in a better mood so far today where I find myself laughing at a lot of different things as they unfold. :)
I don't do sex magic but I have used my own menstrual blood in spells. And I hear it can be used as an offering to a few deities. But I'd never use someone else's blood. Or animal blood