• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blood clots

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Here's how things work......
If 1 in 10,000,000 die of a side effect of the drug, that is
unacceptable, & the manufacturer is liable for damages.

If 1 in 100 die because they didn't get that drug, that is
acceptable, & the manufacturer isn't liable for anything.
Also, government is happy that regulation is successful
in preventing deaths due to drug side effects.

I for one welcome the protection of our wise overlords.

Wouldn't it be the opposite?

The rarer the death side effect, the less a business is liable for mortalities from their product?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Well, Ken, that should be enough for you. Don't get vaccinated.

Ignore the fact that people who did not get vaccinated die at much higher rates from COVID than people who die from the vaccine. Always remember - science is evil - it is the work of Satan. It is always better to rely on Facebook posts and anecdotes than to rely on actual science.

The next thing you know, science will try to tell us the earth is round and spinning and revolves around the sun. Horrible.

Facts don't supersede someone's gut feeling or personal choice. If anything. Looking at both sides gives people facts to make choices for And against taking the vaccine.

Facts shouldn't be used to coerce people to do something but give them enough info so they decide on their own.

Also,this thread is informational not to debate not getting the vaccine when that subject was never brought up in the OP nor is it under debates

pearl

My friend got her vaccine. She didn't get johnson and johnson cause they were talking of blood clots. I didn't read the whole thing but just be mindful what you choose to get.

I did receive the J&J vaccine. Past my caution time a few days ago, everything is fine. I questioned if these 6 women were on a birth control pill, known for causing blood clots.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wouldn't it be the opposite?

The rarer the death side effect, the less a business is liable for mortalities from their product?
Businesses are liable for loss that can be attributed to them.
Side effects are directly attributable. Deaths from not getting
the drug are so indirect that people generally don't care.

I know many people who feel this way, ie, they don't fear
death or injury from Covid. But vaccines....the do fear the
possibility of unknown effects, altered DNA, blood clots,
mercury poisoning, & the worst of all...submission to a plot
by Democrats to train us to be obedient minions in the hive.

Yes, those are all reasons I've heard from people who
don't look at things epidemiological or quantitatively.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I did receive the J&J vaccine. Past my caution time a few days ago, everything is fine. I questioned if these 6 women were on a birth control pill, known for causing blood clots.

I don't think so. Some had allergeric reactions. I wouldn't write off the connection. It is rare it would be unrealistic to say otherwise.

Personally, if I had the choice I'd pick a vaccine without such incidences regardless the rarity. But it's hard to determine unless they sit by the tv every night.

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Do the math for yourself.

The death rate of unvaccinated people to the overall population of your country.
The death rate for vaccinated people.

The death rate for unvaccinated Americans - 566,000 out of 300,000,000.
The death rate from vaccines. In the US - 70,000,000 vaccinated - no deaths (@KenS' facebook stories notwithstanding).

Refer to post 42, the thread section, and OP.

The death rate of my surgery was 20% out of 80 and we still got a second opinion.

Facts on both sides help make sound decisions. Confirmation biases develop when both sides aren't researched no matter how rare it is.

That doesn't mean don't take the chance. It means keep yourself informed.

It has nothing to do with me and ken.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

I can't really speak for them since the only vaccines I received where in grade school. I never got the flu shot and don't know any other voluntary shots out there. They do encourage one to get the flu shot after age 55, I think.

Catch covid is much more likely than vaccine side effects. I guess it's good to be more concerned by situation than death tolls.

I haven't heard of the mercury reason though. Hm

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can't really speak for them since the only vaccines I received where in grade school. I never got the flu shot and don't know any other voluntary shots out there. They do encourage one to get the flu shot after age 55, I think.

Catch covid is much more likely than vaccine side effects. I guess it's good to be more concerned by situation than death tolls.

I haven't heard of the mercury reason though. Hm
Some info...
Thimerosal and Vaccines | Vaccine Safety | CDC

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Quoting a few exceptions when millions have taken it is not evidence of anything except that nothing is 100%. Unless there's a specific reason why any medical procedure in contraindicated. And if you want to use 100% perfection as a standard for medicine, good luck. NO ONE promised 100% perfection from any vaccine.
I believe I made note of that.

Kenny

Premium Member

This is a good recap.

The only one that is missing is, "I already have had Covid and my body has already made its anti-bodies. No need to duplicate what already is done".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is a good recap.

The only one that is missing is, "I already have had Covid and my body has already made its anti-bodies. No need to duplicate what already is done".
I've heard that one too.
Another....
Satan created the virus, & only sincere
prayer by real Christians can stop it.

Kenny

Premium Member
Well, Ken, that should be enough for you. Don't get vaccinated.

Ignore the fact that people who did not get vaccinated die at much higher rates from COVID than people who die from the vaccine. Always remember - science is evil - it is the work of Satan. It is always better to rely on Facebook posts and anecdotes than to rely on actual science.

The next thing you know, science will try to tell us the earth is round and spinning and revolves around the sun. Horrible.
I wasn't promoting for or against. Just mentioning some side effects. Please note the first sentence of my post.

Kenny

Premium Member
I've heard that one too.
Another....
Satan created the virus, & only sincere
prayer by real Christians can stop it.
LOL... well... at least sincere prayer (though misguided) won't hurt anyone. :D But, who knows, maybe it will heal someone!

We all know that it was China that created it. :D