• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

BLM is a hate group

Cooky

Veteran Member
Who would issue the apology? As a catholic, are you obligated to take responsibility for any misdeeds another random Catholic might commit? Many members of the Mafia were/are Catholic, so are you going to apologize for those who were sent to swim with the fishes?

"As a Catholic"..? LOL, I haven't been to church in 10 years.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Why do you expect me to defend the Catholics..? Why don't you defend them?
Actually, I was hoping against hope you would back up you claim.
But seeing as this thread has been nothing more than you having an emotional breakdow...er, rant, I suppose it was to much to hope for.

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
The far right is behind a LOT more violence murders and vandalism. A tremendous amount more. How about being even handed.
Im against all violence and murders. No matter who is behind it. I dislike both far right and far left.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Welcome to the delightful world of education. Prepare yourself for that sort of behavior about 20 times a day 180 days or so a year for the next 35 years.

You youngsters might get one in on me here or there, but as far as "educating" me..? That's a step overboard.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I can never figure out what defacing and destruction of someone else's property is ever going to accomplish.

What kind of mentality and logic goes with that kind of thinking?

epronovost

center equals non-extreme.

Non-extreme doesn't mean guiltless of violence. The political center of any given country is different. Centrist policy in Saudi Arabia are different than centrist policy in the US which are different than centrist policies in Canada. An example of centrist political violence in the US would be the War on Drugs or the War on Terror which as lead to mass spying, mass incarceration of US citizens making it the country with the largest prison population per capita in the world (bar North Korea on which we have no statistics, but is estimated as even higher). The violence that BLM is protesting, police brutality and lack of accountability, is also the result of centrist policies. Saying that centrist policies don't kill anybody is absurd in my opinion.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Non-extreme doesn't mean guiltless of violence. The political center of any given country is different. Centrist policy in Saudi Arabia are different than centrist policy in the US which are different than centrist policies in Canada. An example of centrist political violence in the US would be the War on Drugs or the War on Terror which as lead to mass spying, mass incarceration of US citizens making it the country with the largest prison population per capita in the world (bar North Korea on which we have no statistics, but is estimated as even higher). The violence that BLM is protesting, police brutality and lack of accountability, is also the result of centrist policies. Saying that centrist policies don't kill anybody is absurd in my opinion.

So now you define violence as how citizens vote, rather than actual violence committed by citizens themselves. o_O

...One might say that's "shifting goalposts".