• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

BLM and the Democratic Party (and the racist Trumpian lie)

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Another day, another racist smear in the service of Donald Trump and the GOP swamp that enables him -- nothing new here, folks.

Protected by the DIR status of the sub-forum that hosts it, we can now read about BLM's insidious financial ties to the DNC. Predictably, it's a lie in the service of a pathological liar. See:

I'm sure that we'll see many more conspiracy theories over the coming months, the poison fruit of a sick regime reliant on the ease with which the politically gullible can be manipulated by the ethically bankrupt.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm totally sure there is no money laundering going on with ActBlue. Yeaa....

Daemon Sophic

I'm totally sure there is no money laundering going on with ActBlue. Yeaa....
Yeah, those fools. They should’ve used Deutsche Bank. It has a much better reputation. That’s why Trump uses them for all of his international dealings.
:rolleyes:
Oh wait! Except there’s actually no story, no evidence, no verifiable claim, no nothing about ActBlue being a cover for anything. Sorry conservatives. It’s just part of the storm of lies the right-wing propoganda media is trying to funnel-feed you. :shrug:
So. Are you going to gulp it down while smiling?

pearl

I'm sure that we'll see many more conspiracy theories over the coming months, the poison fruit of a sick regime reliant on the ease with which the politically gullible can be manipulated by the ethically bankrupt.

I think 'gullible' is too kind.

Twilight Hue

Yeah, those fools. They should’ve used Deutsche Bank. It has a much better reputation. That’s why Trump uses them for all of his international dealings.
:rolleyes:
Oh wait! Except there’s actually no story, no evidence, no verifiable claim, no nothing about ActBlue being a cover for anything. Sorry conservatives. It’s just part of the storm of lies the right-wing propoganda media is trying to funnel-feed you. :shrug:
So. Are you going to gulp it down while smiling?
It seems ActBlue doesn't want to regurgitate disclosure of its finances.

Very secret hush hush stuff.

But I'm sure they have nothing to hide. Right?

Tambourine

It seems ActBlue doesn't want to regurgitate disclosure of its finances.

Very secret hush hush stuff.

But I'm sure they have nothing to hide. Right?
I asked in the Conservative forum if anybody could think of a reason not to vote for Trump. A single person came forward.
You were not that person. From that, I infer that here is nothing your chosen Leader could do that would lose your support.

I further infer that for this reason, it is important for you to smear the enemies of your chosen Leader, and make the chosen Leader look good. Whether any of it is factual is largely irrelevant.

Am I correct in my assessment?

Twilight Hue

I asked in the Conservative forum if anybody could think of a reason not to vote for Trump. A single person came forward.
You were not that person. From that, I infer that here is nothing your chosen Leader could do that would lose your support.

I further infer that for this reason, it is important for you to smear the enemies of your chosen Leader, and make the chosen Leader look good. Whether any of it is factual is largely irrelevant.

Am I correct in my assessment?
Nope. Because if you look in the archives, you will find that Trump wasn't my first choice. He was however that perfect stick of dynamite that did much more than even I anticipated in uprooting the status quo business-as-usual mentality.

Tambourine

Nope. Because if you look in the archives, you will find that Trump wasn't my first choice. He was however that perfect stick of dynamite that did much more than even I anticipated in uprooting the status quo business-as-usual mentality.
So what would cause Trump to lose your support?

Twilight Hue

So what would cause Trump to lose your support?
A well-rounded candidate would be good for starters. ;0)

One who isn't invested in character assassination, explains his/her game plan intelligently and understandably rather than simply announcing he's/she's going to do something without explaining the details on how he's/she's going to go about it.

Conservative enough to be fiscally responsible to ensure the least amount of dependency on foreign debt to see us through, and liberal enough so people will have enough of a cushion to live a reasonably good existence in this country, and yes that includes healthcare and social security.

And domestic minded enough that the needs of the country and its people comes first and foremost over foreign issues.

Probably one of the largest issues is accomplishing all that without diminishing freedoms and liberties for all citizenry including personal and economic autonomy to move and conduct business with minimal government intervention.

These are just some of the (simplified) starter qualities I wish we had in somebody, but I also realize that the person I'm envisioning probably doesn't even exist. Let's face it, it's a tall order.

If somebody was like that however, it wouldn't matter what party that person was with as long as that person is genuine and proven with what he or she says and does.

I would drop Trump like a hot potato because I wouldn't feel the need for any 'dynamite' anymore, should such a person like that ever come up to the forefront.

Tambourine

A well-rounded candidate would be good for starters. ;0)

One who isn't invested in character assassination, explains his/her game plan intelligently and understandably rather than simply announcing he's/she's going to do something without explaining the details on how he's/she's going to go about it.

Conservative enough to be fiscally responsible to ensure the least amount of dependency on foreign debt to see us through, and liberal enough so people will have enough of a cushion to live a reasonably good existence in this country, and yes that includes healthcare and social security.

And domestic minded enough that the needs of the country and its people comes first and foremost over foreign issues.

Probably one of the largest issues is accomplishing all that without diminishing freedoms and liberties for all citizenry including personal and economic autonomy to move and conduct business with minimal government intervention.

These are just some of the (simplified) starter qualities I wish we had in somebody, but I also realize that the person I'm envisioning probably doesn't even exist. Let's face it, it's a tall order.

If somebody was like that however, it wouldn't matter what party that person was with as long as that person is genuine and proven with what he or she says and does.

I would drop Trump like a hot potato because I wouldn't feel the need for any 'dynamite' anymore, should such a person like that ever come up to the forefront.
So you would ever only stop voting for Trump if your ideal presidential candidate somehow materialized.