• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blessed are the conservative in Bible translation

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
And Mark 2:2
“And no man puts fresh grape juice into old bottles.
The fresh juice will burst the bottles,spilling the juice
and damaging the bottles.Fresh juice must be put into
new bottles.”.:cover:
1200834.jpg

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I like this part;

5And God saw that the gayness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only gay continually.
6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart, and it really ****** him off.
7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, because of all the gayness, for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD, because he was straight.

9So God said to Noah, "Noah, build yea an ark, for I am going to send a great flood to wash away all the gayness from the face of the earth.
10 So Noah built an ark, because he was straight, so knew how to use tools and stuff.

Last edited:
A

angellous_evangellous

I took a look at a few articles in Conservativpedia or whatever the hell they call it.

I hope this liar and theif has a special place in hell.

A

angellous_evangellous

I think that in my 12 years of reading about 200 books a year that this is the worst thing that I have ever read. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Geneses 9:22 (Conservative Bible) Ham, the father of Canaan, took intimate liberties with his father, and told his two brothers outside.

I guess not all the "Gayness" was wiped out in the flood...

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
11And it took 40 days and 40 nights to wash away all the gayness, because there was a lot of it.
12And when all the gayness was washed away from the face of the earth God told Noah, "Come out of the ark, you and your straight wife, and your straight sons, and all their non-lesbian wives, for look! I have made a rainbow for you.
13And Noah and all his straight family admired the rainbow that God had made for them, but the gay people stole it when God wasn't looking.

A

angellous_evangellous

It actually does say in the Genesis chapter one translation notes that the Loch Ness Monster survived the Flood.

You don't have to make stuff up to make them look stupid.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Geneses 9:22 (Conservative Bible) Ham, the father of Canaan, took intimate liberties with his father, and told his two brothers outside.

I guess not all the "Gayness" was wiped out in the flood...

16 But one day Noah's youngest son Ham, who no one was ever very sure about, went into his fathers tent and saw him naked.
17And Ham continued to look at his father's naked body, which wasn't a very straight thing to do.
18So God told him, " Ham, because you have done this gay thing you will be cursed".
19So God yelled at Ham for a while. Then he turned Ham into a black person, as a punishment.

A

angellous_evangellous

One day I'll be a professor and the entrance exams will weed out puss buckets like this.

And if one does get through, they will have to be very nice to me to get out of the course alive.

There are some levels of willful ignorance that we just can't penetrate.

(And this is my 29,000th post on RF)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
It actually does say in the Genesis chapter one translation notes that the Loch Ness Monster survived the Flood.

You don't have to make stuff up to make them look stupid.

That's pretty cool. Anything about Bigfoot?

One day I'll be a professor and the entrance exams will weed out puss buckets like this.

And if one does get through, they will have to be very nice to me to get out of the course alive.

There are some levels of willful ignorance that we just can't penetrate.

(And this is my 29,000th post on RF)

Congrats Nate!
icon14.gif

Alceste

Vagabond
He's claiming "algorithm" as a "new conservative word"?

lol.

Goodness. No wonder he's so sensitive about the word "Moron".

A

angellous_evangellous

He's in a severe need of a drunken night at a strip club.

With lots of cash.