• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bless everyone in this forum.

No God in particular,
Please bless everyone in this forum. May every form of good propser here. May Love be the supreme value, not religion.My thoughts is geared to Good of everyone. No empty prayers be uttered but that of the useful and other centered. No Religious barrier be here.
Knoue thyself. This prayer be of the people not one.
Must they stew in their problem? Nay but they must emerge in victorie.
May the atheist lye with the Christian. Christe meet AntiChriste in peace not in Ware.
The Serpent be friends with the sheep. No disive not the schism can affect thy blessings of the people.
Victory in good.
Amene

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
*prays along*

I don't think I've heard such a wonderful meditation in quite a long time. Thank you for sharing it with us!

robtex

Veteran Member
Thanks sillygeezer..a praying atheist...to take a qoute from the movie, "Mean Girls" that is like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs.

A Wisdom of Unselfishess By silly Geezer
Think of others, so they could succeed. They must win in their life...A truly mort life when you don't think of others.Selfishess is like a dead tree who don't reap the fruit. There is a truly divine word and action inwards of us. We must find it. We must not be truly lazy. We must find the immortal values in everyone that we meet so we can see the best in them.
Unselfishess is a oasis in this blustery world. Unselfishness is rare. It is up to you to liberate it....