• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blasphemy

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Take a look at where the original mess was made

It is your post #180. It is obvious, I cannot reply to it since it has quotes set wrongly.

Are you capable to repair it, so that I can reply to it? It should not be too difficult.

Ciao

- viole

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
The original inhabitants of Australia are not extinct. I suppose you are now going for race rather than religion. However, the Jew and the Christian have no complex and it isn't anything to do with the thread is it? Try and keep on track as no one committing blasphemy regarding extinct races.
I'm talking about the Tasmanian people as a whole and their culture. There's just some mixed people who are partially descended from them these days, but their culture is largely irrevocably lost. Christians and Jews have not suffered such losses.

Of course you will deny the persecution complex of your own religion. Big surprise. :rolleyes:

danieldemol

Premium Member
Here in the UK the medieval blasphemy laws were eventually scrapped in 2008, far too late in the day, imo.

I think one should be permitted to say exactly what one likes about any god, especially as they are more than likely human creations.
It’s been my experience that any and every country that has ever had blasphemy laws, has simply used them as a tool to bash and silence minority views, whilst the majority continues to blaspheme the sacred things of the minoritys anyway.