• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blacks and liberals are arming

Cooky

Veteran Member
For those who might not know, "tacticool" refers to cheap knock-offs of military gear that marketed toward civilian gun enthusiasts and "survivalist" types. It's seen as tacky and pretentious.

What are the big diesel trucks called again with the flags in the back..? :)

Watchmen

Premium Member
And this is one big reason why Thomas Friedman is so worried, namely if Trump doesn't step down if defeated that this could lead to what he calls "Civil War II" that could make the Civil War here seem like a cake-walk in comparison. Unfortunately, I think he has a point.:emojconfused:
Please. Trump will step down (so long as there isn’t blatant cheating by the left). This idea he won’t step down is left wing fear mongering.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
:eek:... I didn't know that was a real thing.
You should see truck & tractor pulls....
_f9xwHSTVkmtIH9eQ75BeyJqPhLMJa8B-IUlU8FsQHA.gif

tenor.gif

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Please. Trump will step down (so long as there isn’t blatant cheating by the left). This idea he won’t step down is left wing fear mongering.
Then you are not listening to Trump, nor have you apparently listened to "Trump's fixer", Michael Cohen, who told the congressional committee that Trump will not voluntarily step down if he loses.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The idea that will be rampant cheating by the left is also fear mongering.
It's the right that's burning ballot collection boxes, cutting down opportunities to vote by limiting collection boxes, cutting down voting hours and the like.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
As an NB, I lived through the 60's and the Black Panther Party - the single most potent force that led to laws restricting guns.

And as long as the election results are not even close, I don't see any danger from the election.

But to me, seeing militia violence as we've seen over the years tends to cause others to think they need to be ready to meet violence with violence. And when we see case after case where cops kill Black people and are let off naturally causes Blacks to figure that if they're going to die anyway, they might as well die fighting.

There is a way out, of course. I hope we take it.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Then you are not listening to Trump, nor have you apparently listened to "Trump's fixer", Michael Cohen, who told the congressional committee that Trump will not voluntarily step down if he loses.
Puh-lease!!!

MonkeyFire

They can get it for looking like cops? What about the secret police Trump sent to Portland a few short months ago.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So, you know more about Trump than Cohen, the latter of whom worked for Trump for roughly 20 years and was convicted of doing Trump's bidding.

Got it.
You read one statement by one guy, & you now
know that Trump will have to be forcibly removed
from office. To quote someone...."Puh-lease!!!".