• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blacks and liberals are arming

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If anyone is surprised at this this reaction to terrorist traitor extremist right wing militias and out of control cops, they're not paying attention.

An all-Black group is arming itself and demanding change. They are the NFAC

Among the crowd was a group of armed Black men and women who call themselves the "Not ****ing Around Coalition" or NFAC.
"In one sense it (NFAC) echoes the Black Panthers but they are more heavily armed and more disciplined... So far, they've coordinated with police and avoided engaging with violence," he said.
201020221728-03-nfac-black-armed-group-super-169.jpg

They’re Afraid. They’re Buying Guns. But They’re Not Voting for Trump.

Under Texas law, Cargill said, “you can use deadly force to stop them.” If you don't know they’re law enforcement and they don’t identify themselves, it's justified. “Unmarked vehicle and plainclothes is suicide,” he told me later.

exchemist

Veteran Member
If anyone is surprised at this this reaction to terrorist traitor extremist right wing militias and out of control cops, they're not paying attention.

Among the crowd was a group of armed Black men and women who call themselves the "Not ****ing Around Coalition" or NFAC.
"In one sense it (NFAC) echoes the Black Panthers but they are more heavily armed and more disciplined... So far, they've coordinated with police and avoided engaging with violence," he said.

Under Texas law, Cargill said, “you can use deadly force to stop them.” If you don't know they’re law enforcement and they don’t identify themselves, it's justified. “Unmarked vehicle and plainclothes is suicide,” he told me later.
Crikey! Gives new meaning to the term Black Shirts. :eek:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

That last quote from Mr Cargill needs full context to understand.
Excerpted.....
But Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend was justified when he shot at the police who forced their way into her Louisville apartment to serve a warrant, Cargill said. And so, he said, were the officers who returned fire, killing Taylor in her bedroom.

One man, who identified himself as a military veteran from Portland, Ore., wondered whether he would be justified in shooting if he found himself in a situation similar to what protesters reported there—men in generic uniforms dragging demonstrators into unmarked minivans. In this case, the men turned out to be federal agents but that didn’t change Cargill’s opinion.

Cooky

Veteran Member

Are they for white victims of police brutality as well, or are they racists?

Cooky

Veteran Member
I read somewhere there are more guns in America than there are people.

I wouldn't be suprised. My dad has over 50 guns, and my uncle was a collector too, he had a special permit to own a machine gun. I remember him letting me shoot it in the dirt, and watching the dirt fly wherever I aimed it.

Personally, I never cared for the ringing ears. I have other interests.

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
Personally, I never cared for the ringing ears. I have other interests.
I purchase a rifle after my discharge from the military. I took it to a firing range once; otherwise it was left in the closet gathering dust. I finally sold it to a friend at work whose husband was a collector. If I were to buy one now, it would be a shot gun for home defense.

Scott C.

Just one guy

Extremists on BOTH sides of this equation claim they need to take up arms because of what the other side is doing. We need to STOP this now on both sides. We don't need militias to fight violent BLM rioters. We don't need these guys armed in the streets either. Stop trying to start a civil war, everybody!

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Alright!
More support for the 2nd amendment.

I guess this justifies the tyranny argument for gun ownership.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I read somewhere there are more guns in America than there are people.
And this is one big reason why Thomas Friedman is so worried, namely if Trump doesn't step down if defeated that this could lead to what he calls "Civil War II" that could make the Civil War here seem like a cake-walk in comparison. Unfortunately, I think he has a point.:emojconfused:

Samael_Khan

Goosebender

I heard somewhere that Spike Lee was saying that he predicts that America is heading for a second American Civil War. I bet it will be a minority of people fighting on the far-right vs the far-left and the majority of Americans, who are inbetween, will be caught in the cross fire.

I just don't understand why people just don't go to war in Call of Duty rather than in real life. :facepalm: