• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blackhawks Win the Stanley Cup!

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
:D Very funny.

Truth be told, I actually know very little about hockey, which is weird considering I've lived with this man for 17 years. He used to play hockey, and he loves the Hawks, so I should know at least a little beyond the basics. And yet I've managed to ignore most of it. :p

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
:D Very funny.

Truth be told, I actually know very little about hockey, which is weird considering I've lived with this man for 17 years. He used to play hockey, and he loves the Hawks, so I should know at least a little beyond the basics. And yet I've managed to ignore most of it. :p
I think guys just get a homoerotic thrill out of it all. :)

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
And thank God they did. They certainly deserved it, and I can handle seeing them win, whereas seeing the Flyers win... I was confused and then very happy last night. Now, I hope the Caps can follow in their footsteps.

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
The Stanley Cup (French: La Coupe Stanley) is an ice hockey club trophy, awarded annually to the National Hockey League (NHL) playoffs champion.
Wiki :)

mball said:
Now, I hope the Caps can follow in their footsteps.
Here, I'll send them positive Stanley Cup ~vibes~. *wiggles fingers*

I opened my eyes this morning to my husband, kneeling beside my side of the bed, smiling at me like this.
disturbed.gif

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Here, I'll send them positive Stanley Cup ~vibes~. *wiggles fingers*

Thanks. I hope that does the trick. My wife will thank you, too.

I opened my eyes this morning to my husband, kneeling beside my side of the bed, smiling at me like this.
disturbed.gif

I can imagine. Congrats to him. It's one of the best feelings in the world. That's why I hope my wife and I can experience it this time next year. I promise we won't kneel beside your bed and smile at you like that, though. ;)

Rookie

A Muslim
I didnt know what happened when Kane was celebrating,his goal was from such a unexpected angle and almost no one knew it went in until they looked.Congratulation hawks.