• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black Holes

Thief

Rogue Theologian
That is your personal call.

The expectation that others should agree for no good reason, though, is at best odd.
expectations are fulfilled

there are several participants that understand and 'like' what I do here

and you have already confessed you do not understand my postings

your objection....without understanding......is odd

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
expectations are fulfilled

there are several participants that understand and 'like' what I do here

I wonder how many, and also what exactly they think.

Myself, I can only find that all rather odd.

and you have already confessed you do not understand my postings
Of course I do not. Was I expected to?

your objection....without understanding......is odd
I don't think so.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
for the sake of discussion...I reiterate
a little more than another thread.....

Can God create a black hole so deep He can't get out of it?

Can a black hole be.....the bottomless pit?

and wasn't the primordial singularity.....such an item?

Repox

Truth Seeker
A black hole is where Satan (Lucifer) finds excitement, just like a fun day on a roller coaster at the county fair.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
A black hole is where Satan (Lucifer) finds excitement, just like a fun day on a roller coaster at the county fair.
well now.....we have a twist.....

Can Lucifer....Keeper of the Light....
escape the gravity well of a black hole?

as we know....light cannot do so

Repox

Truth Seeker
well now.....we have a twist.....

Can Lucifer....Keeper of the Light....
escape the gravity well of a black hole?

as we know....light cannot do so

There may be a theory here. For Lucifer, a black hole, or any part of the universe, is composed of matter and energy which have measurable attributes. On the other hand, the fallen angel Lucifer may be the only spiritual entity in the universe. As a spirit, Lucifer is not effected by laws of entropy or any other physical phenomena of the universe.

For Lucifer, the universe could be a movie, or something outside or around its spiritual body. A black hole could be exciting entertainment, like a fast forward movie.

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
There may be a theory here. For Lucifer, a black hole, or any part of the universe, is composed of matter and energy which have measurable attributes. On the other hand, the fallen angel Lucifer may be the only spiritual entity in the universe. As a spirit, Lucifer is not effected by laws of entropy or any other physical phenomena of the universe.

For Lucifer, the universe could be a movie, or something outside or around its spiritual body. A black hole could be exciting entertainment, like a fast forward movie.
as light is said to be held and cannot escape a black hole....

a black hole could be thought of as a .....bottomless pit

Thief

Rogue Theologian
perhaps the Creator.....as Creator....
is not subject to the physical laws He has made

and therefore the bottomless pit is not greater than it's Maker

Repox

Truth Seeker
perhaps the Creator.....as Creator....
is not subject to the physical laws He has made

and therefore the bottomless pit is not greater than it's Maker
I agree, God made the universe, which is subject to physical laws. God, the creator, is not subject to physical laws. Wait, there was an exception. When God came into the world as Jesus He was at the mercy of physical laws. As a man, he was killed by Roman soldiers.

God created the universe as a prison for Satan. Dark matter and dark energy are binding substances holding Satan inside. Dark holes are destructive forces inside the universe. They may be the means by which the universe self-destructs. I keep researching the topic of dark matter and dark energy. I think there is a substance at the core of the universe which is spiritual in nature, it holds Satan inside. Science keeps going further and further into the makeup of dark forces, but there seems to be no explanation for a core substance. I am not a scientist, so my analysis is limited.

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I agree, God made the universe, which is subject to physical laws. God, the creator, is not subject to physical laws. Wait, there was an exception. When God came into the world as Jesus He was at the mercy of physical laws. As a man, he was killed by Roman soldiers.

God created the universe as a prison for Satan. Dark matter and dark energy are binding substances holding Satan inside. Dark holes are destructive forces inside the universe. They may be the means by which the universe self-destructs. I keep researching the topic of dark matter and dark energy. I think there is a substance at the core of the universe which is spiritual in nature, it holds Satan inside. Science keeps going further and further into the makeup of dark forces, but there seems to be no explanation for a core substance. I am not a scientist, so my analysis is limited.
I have a slightly different view

to say....I AM!.....requires something to show for it
I believe....Let there be light ....is synonymous

prior to the formation of the creation the One Word was uniform
without form
the same in all manner in every way

Light is then an aberration
and it is the Adversary that would undo that formation

back to the dark energy
back to the dark matter
back to the void.

Repox

Truth Seeker
I have a slightly different view

to say....I AM!.....requires something to show for it
I believe....Let there be light ....is synonymous

prior to the formation of the creation the One Word was uniform
without form
the same in all manner in every way

Light is then an aberration
and it is the Adversary that would undo that formation

back to the dark energy
back to the dark matter
back to the void.
I agree, in the universe, light is an aberration. There is light from heaven, as opposed to light from fire or material substance. Heaven (holy light) verses the universe (darkness). As for dark matter and dark energy, it is the holding power for the universe. Light from heaven is not in the universe, just as dark matter and energy are not in heaven. I know it sounds strange, but I don't think heavenly light is any where in the universe.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I agree, in the universe, light is an aberration. There is light from heaven, as opposed to light from fire or material substance. Heaven (holy light) verses the universe (darkness). As for dark matter and dark energy, it is the holding power for the universe. Light from heaven is not in the universe, just as dark matter and energy are not in heaven. I know it sounds strange, but I don't think heavenly light is any where in the universe.
then we are now discussing two different forms of light
physical light
philosophical light

the physical light cannot escape a black hole

speculation that a sentient being can be held in a black hole?

Repox

Truth Seeker
then we are now discussing two different forms of light
physical light
philosophical light

the physical light cannot escape a black hole

speculation that a sentient being can be held in a black hole?
I agree, two different forms of light, and the physical light like other forms of our material universe disappear in a black hole. A light from heaven would be in another dimension of reality, just like Satan zipping around the universe. It is all very theoretical. I would be in trouble if I had to prove any of it.