• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black Hole is the third Heaven of St. Paul

questfortruth

I think black holes are just holes in the space-time grid that look black. A photon can get out of anything because it is light.

But a photon cannot escape from below the event horizon of a Black Hole. Therefore, there is no photon below the event horizon. There is a HOLE. There is gravity outside a black hole, but the falling matter (falling astronauts, falling stars, falling planets, falling dust, falling layers of the original supernova star) disappeared as soon as it fell under the event horizon, violating the law of conservation of energy. Gravity exists because it is the law.

Black hole is literally a hole: absence of our material world. Hence, it is Paradise.

Am I stupid? Fools make discoveries because their minds are free; here are some of my peer-reviewed papers:

Evaluation of the Gauss Integral

A new mechanism of hypersensitive transport in tilted sharp ratchets induced by noise flatness

Phys. Rev. E 66, 051101 (2002) - Three and four current reversals versus temperature in correlation ratchets with a simple sawtooth potential

Last edited:

Viker

Häxan
What does this have to do with your religion? I am interested/curious about that because we integrate cosmic phenomenon into our religious epistemology. Especially, conceptualization of black holes.

Viker

Häxan
Black hole is literally a hole: absence of our material world. Hence, it is Paradise.
Interesting. We believe that it is a portal to the Void, which is the closest thing to Paradise in my religion. Maybe not a literal black hole but a concept very similar.

Emptiness and oblivion. Finally, peace.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

I think they are portals used by Angels, but I'm not sure. That's because of a few hadiths I've read about there being made doors in the skies by which they travel. But again not sure.

Viker

Häxan
Here in the eye of the dragon
At the mouth of the dragon
Not any can escape
Not stone or spirit
Not breath or star
Not darkness you know
Not even light from high
Fear never
This you will know
This will set you free
This is the way to the Void

From some of my early writings

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

This is the quotes from Imam Ali (a):

He has arranged the depressions and elevations of the openings of the sky. He has joined the breadths of its breaches, and has joined them with one another. He has made easy the approach to its heights for those (angels) who come down with His commands and those (angels) who go up with the deeds of the creatures.

Also:

Then Allah, the Glorified, created for inhabiting of His skies and populating the higher strata of his realm new (variety of) creatures namely the angels. With them He filled the openings of its cavities and populated with them the vastness of it circumference. In between the openings of these cavities there resounds the voices of angels glorifying Him in the enclosures of sublimity, (behind) curtains of concealment and in veils of His Greatness. And behind this resounding which deafens the ears there is the effulgence of light which defies the approach of sight to it, and consequently the sight stands, disappointed at its limitation.