• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black Flags of Khurasan is actually Black Fighter Jets of Pakistan? Hadith

Do u kno Muhammad Qasim bin Abdulkarim aged 40 who saw Nuur of Allah and Prophet Muhammad in dreams?

• Yes

• No

• Bull!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yusef

20120125154526%21History_of_Korea-576.png

✨ امام باقر علیه السلام 1300 سال قبل فرمودند:
کانّي بقوم قد خرجوا من اقصي بلاد المشرق من بلدة يقال لها شيلا يطلبون حقّهم من اهل الصين فلايعطون ثم يطلبونه فلا يعطون فاذا رأوا ذلک وضعوا سيوفهم علي عواتقهم فقاتلوهم فرضوا باعطاء ما سئلوه فلم بقبلو و قتلوا منهم خلقاً کثيراً ثم يسخرون بلاد الترک و الهند کلها و يتوجّهون الي خراسان و يطلبونها من اهلها فلا يعطون فيأخذونها قهراً و يريدون ان لا يدفعون الملک الا الي صاحبکم فاذا خرج السفياني فجاهدوه و قتلوا جميعاً و رجعوا الي الدنيا بدعاء صاحبکم مع الذين قتلوهم وانتقموا منهم و تعيشوا في سلطانه الي آخر الدنيا
Shi'a Hadiths:
Imam Baqer[S.A.A] 1300years ago said:
...I'm seeing that from the easternmost lands of the world where is called "Shilla" some people ask their own rights from people of China and they don't give them.. again ask and again don't give.. the third time carry their own swords and the Chinese people accept but this time they[Sillans] won't agree! And attack and murder so many of them then conquer lands of Turk and India completely then look at Khorasan[Xinkiyang/Uzbekistan/Tajikistan/Afghanistan/Iran/Turkmenistan/...] and ask them that and they[owners of Khorasan] don't give! Then force them and get that also.
And give the flag[black flag] to nobody but your owner[Al-Mahdi S.A.A] then they attack to army of the Sufiyani and all will be martyred and after coming of Al-Mahdi[S.A.A] by his prayer they[black flags owners] will be resurrected and also Al-Sufiyani's army too and they revenge them
گویا می بینم که از دورترین سرزمینهای مشرق جاییکه او را شیلا گویند عده ای حق خود را از اهل چین طلب کنند و به ایشان ندهند، دوباره طلب کنند و پاسخی نبینند، بار سوم شمشیر ها را بر دوش نهند و اهل چین بپذیرند ولی اینبار اهل شیلا نپذیرند و کشتار عظیمی برپا کنند و بلاد چین وترک وهند وخراسان را بزور از اهلش تصرف کنند و پرچم را تسلیم نکنند جز به صاحب شما. و هنگامیکه سفیانی آخرالزمان قیام کند با آنها جنگ کنند و همگی شهید شوند و به دعای حضرت منجی علیه السلام هر دو گروه به دنیا رستاخیز شوند و از آنها انتقام بگیرند در ملک موعود

Well,
Forst of all the poster of this post is a Sunni Muslim
And the Shi'a's ahadith except the above are:
Ar the AkhiruzZaman[End of times] there will be these 4 flags at the same period!
1. The Second coming of Abbassid Caliphate
That are liar[about supporting AhlulBayit] and overwhelmed in wealth and at all false government
Maybe government of Iran[that salary of them are so much more than a simple worker! Exactly 180 degree against ruling of Ali[S.A.A] whom they claim are following] or Iraq

2. The most satanic enemy of the Saviour's team means Al-Sufiyani
That is from generation of AbuSufiyan and rises from Shaam[Syria/Ordon/Israel/Lebanon/Palestine/..] and massacre people that the history hasn't ever experienced[worse than Genghis Khan!]

3. Sayyid Al-Yemani[pbuh] from Yemen that is the closest flag to the flag of Al-Mahdi[S.A.A]

4. Black flags of Khorasan that Sayyid Al-Khorasani[pbuh] creates
And many hadiths mention these places about his army:
Silla, Samarqand, Taluqan, Multan, China,
They have no any powerful weapons! But they have powerful hearts! And the same makes them conquer of many lands!!

Well,
I invite you to watch one of the best series i've ever seen means "Emperor of the Sea" and May God Bless Jang Bogo and Yum Mum etc.. also creators of the 51 episode the series

mojtaba

20120125154526%21History_of_Korea-576.png

✨ امام باقر علیه السلام 1300 سال قبل فرمودند:
کانّي بقوم قد خرجوا من اقصي بلاد المشرق من بلدة يقال لها شيلا يطلبون حقّهم من اهل الصين فلايعطون ثم يطلبونه فلا يعطون فاذا رأوا ذلک وضعوا سيوفهم علي عواتقهم فقاتلوهم فرضوا باعطاء ما سئلوه فلم بقبلو و قتلوا منهم خلقاً کثيراً ثم يسخرون بلاد الترک و الهند کلها و يتوجّهون الي خراسان و يطلبونها من اهلها فلا يعطون فيأخذونها قهراً و يريدون ان لا يدفعون الملک الا الي صاحبکم فاذا خرج السفياني فجاهدوه و قتلوا جميعاً و رجعوا الي الدنيا بدعاء صاحبکم مع الذين قتلوهم وانتقموا منهم و تعيشوا في سلطانه الي آخر الدنيا
Shi'a Hadiths:
Imam Baqer[S.A.A] 1300years ago said:
...I'm seeing that from the easternmost lands of the world where is called "Shilla" some people ask their own rights from people of China and they don't give them.. again ask and again don't give.. the third time carry their own swords and the Chinese people accept but this time they[Sillans] won't agree! And attack and murder so many of them then conquer lands of Turk and India completely then look at Khorasan[Xinkiyang/Uzbekistan/Tajikistan/Afghanistan/Iran/Turkmenistan/...] and ask them that and they[owners of Khorasan] don't give! Then force them and get that also.
And give the flag[black flag] to nobody but your owner[Al-Mahdi S.A.A] then they attack to army of the Sufiyani and all will be martyred and after coming of Al-Mahdi[S.A.A] by his prayer they[black flags owners] will be resurrected and also Al-Sufiyani's army too and they revenge them
گویا می بینم که از دورترین سرزمینهای مشرق جاییکه او را شیلا گویند عده ای حق خود را از اهل چین طلب کنند و به ایشان ندهند، دوباره طلب کنند و پاسخی نبینند، بار سوم شمشیر ها را بر دوش نهند و اهل چین بپذیرند ولی اینبار اهل شیلا نپذیرند و کشتار عظیمی برپا کنند و بلاد چین وترک وهند وخراسان را بزور از اهلش تصرف کنند و پرچم را تسلیم نکنند جز به صاحب شما. و هنگامیکه سفیانی آخرالزمان قیام کند با آنها جنگ کنند و همگی شهید شوند و به دعای حضرت منجی علیه السلام هر دو گروه به دنیا رستاخیز شوند و از آنها انتقام بگیرند در ملک موعود

Well,
Forst of all the poster of this post is a Sunni Muslim
And the Shi'a's ahadith except the above are:
Ar the AkhiruzZaman[End of times] there will be these 4 flags at the same period!
1. The Second coming of Abbassid Caliphate
That are liar[about supporting AhlulBayit] and overwhelmed in wealth and at all false government
Maybe government of Iran[that salary of them are so much more than a simple worker! Exactly 180 degree against ruling of Ali[S.A.A] whom they claim are following] or Iraq

2. The most satanic enemy of the Saviour's team means Al-Sufiyani
That is from generation of AbuSufiyan and rises from Shaam[Syria/Ordon/Israel/Lebanon/Palestine/..] and massacre people that the history hasn't ever experienced[worse than Genghis Khan!]

3. Sayyid Al-Yemani[pbuh] from Yemen that is the closest flag to the flag of Al-Mahdi[S.A.A]

4. Black flags of Khorasan that Sayyid Al-Khorasani[pbuh] creates
And many hadiths mention these places about his army:
Silla, Samarqand, Taluqan, Multan, China,
They have no any powerful weapons! But they have powerful hearts! And the same makes them conquer of many lands!!

Well,
I invite you to watch one of the best series i've ever seen means "Emperor of the Sea" and May God Bless Jang Bogo and Yum Mum etc.. also creators of the 51 episode the series
Lol!
This fabricated hadith does not make any sense.

Yusef

The ahadith is fabricated. Then you start changing black flags in black fighter jets.

Fighter jets are already old.. and Pakistan is one of the latest nations to use fighter jets...
I quoted the above Ahadith for one such as you understand that being weak about weapons also bodies aren't reasons for weakness of a group that God Has Chosen!

seagod.jpg

As Shi'a Hadiths say:
*Army of saint Khorasani[pbuh] are apparently so weak but that time God GiveS each one of them strength of 40 powerful men!

Well,
We have descriptions that show us many signs about the figures of AkhiruzZaman
The only sign that this government of Iran has, it's claimant of Shi'ism!
And according to many Hadiths:
...at the AkhiruzZaman[End Times] there will be times that one sleeps at the night and the morning be awake and his belief has been changed!
And it shows that maybe many of them change their beliefs from Sunni to Shi'a!
Other items are 180˚ opposite side of this government of Iran:
+ Those are poor weak Youths!
- These are old rich liar thefts.
+ Those are from ancient Khorasan!
- These are from modern Iran.
+ Those haven't had any government while coming of AsSufiyani!
- These have 41years government.
+ Those have no famous weapons!
- These i don't know.
+ Those are from east of modern Iran!
- These are out of those appointed lands.

These were my researching and I assume maybe false and out of the single straight path of God.
If you know any opposite hadith about that, then bring for we will be convinced and guided!

mojtaba

So odd!!!

There is not such hadith in Shia Hadiths.

As Shi'a Hadiths say:
*Army of saint Khorasani[pbuh] are apparently so weak but that time God GiveS each one of them strength of 40 powerful men!

In addition, that hadith which talks about Silla is a fabricated one. It was made after Ghaybat (i.e., disappearance) of Imam Mahdi (as).

Dear brother, do not build
your beliefs on the fabricated hadiths.

Iranian government is helping Palestinians agains zoionists.
Iranian government cleared the area from ISIS.
Iranian government is against the evil goals of US and zionists in the area.

We saved the Holy Shrines of Ahlul Bayt (as) from ISIS.
Qom is one of the most important centers of Shia studies in which everyone can study about the teachings of Ahlul Bayt (as).

Iran can not be considerded as the Abbasids!!!

Yusef

So odd!!!

There is not such hadith in Shia Hadiths.

As Shi'a Hadiths say:

In addition, that hadith which talks about Silla is a fabricated one. It was made after Ghaybat (i.e., disappearance) of Imam Mahdi (as).

Dear brother, do not build
your beliefs on the fabricated hadiths.

Iranian government is helping Palestinians agains zoionists.
Iranian government cleared the area from ISIS.
Iranian government is against the evil goals of US and zionists in the area.

We saved the Holy Shrines of Ahlul Bayt (as) from ISIS.
Qom is one of the most important centers of Shia studies in which everyone can study about the teachings of Ahlul Bayt (as).

Iran can not be considerded as the Abbasids!!!
I didn't reply your previous post because of:
Logic Vs Foolishness

2. All things you say, there was about the first kingdom of Bani Al-Abbas too.
They were so ppwerful as attacked to
Ummayyed empire,
Byzantine empire,
Tang[China] empire,
Also they were from Bani-Hashem and cousins of Ahl-ul-Bayit[S.A.A.A]
But we are God-Centered not self-centered!
And even if the army of saint Al-Khorasani attack to my country, I enjoy and kiss ground of their feet.
Even if they kill my closest people
Look at this thread: Logic Vs Foolishness
Your government has too many signs of Abbasid Caliphat against commandments of Ahl-ul-Bayit the Twelver Imams [S.A.A]

We are following Algorithm,
The same one reason is enough for show this government is false and against the Religion:
What salary the team of government under Shi'a doctrines should have!??
It reminds me the government of Shilla in the best film i've ever watched, means the above: 'Emperor of the Sea'

mojtaba

Do you know that we are under heavy and oppressive sanctions of US?
Do you know what is sanction?!
Do you know how bad effects these sanctions have on Iran economy?
Do you know that what is the result of not to be like Saudi Arabia the US dairy cow?!

A correct algorithm can not give you a correct output when there is a defective input.

Yusef

Do you know that we are under heavy and oppressive sanctions of US?
Do you know what is sanction?!
Do you know how bad effects these sanctions have on Iran economy?
Do you know that what is the result of not to be like Saudi Arabia the US dairy cow?!
First of all it seems you are dairy cow of Russia and China the commies too.
Second, i don't know anything about politics and don't want to know.
Third, the same above commie countries are enemies of the US. and it doesn't show legitimacy of any government.

A correct algorithm can not give you a correct output when there is a defective input.
Well,
We start algorithm.

Input:
↓Level 1
+Who is your God:
-Allah/Yahweh

↓Level 2
+What Religion you follow?
-Islam

↓Level 3
+What Madhhab you have used in your government?
-Shi'a Islam

↓Level 4
+Whom should you follow?
-The Twelver Imams

↓Level 5
+How much salary the government of Shi'ism should have?
-We don't look at the Twelver for this item!

<ERROR>
Return back to the Level 3

The same reason your Mobile/Tablet/Laptop/PC will be hanging and it's CPU will be full/busy and it's temperate will be high and be damaged because of Endless processing.