• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bizarre Creatures

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
kreeden said:
Looks like a skinned house cat to me .

BTW Djamila , Baba Yaga is one of my all time favorite Ogresses . :)

Yeah, it doesn't look all that abnormal to me. I didn't guess house cat, because of the paws, but I would've guessed an American otter or something. That would be just as surreal here as any mythical beast. lol

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Ody , I have a friend who swears that she has met the Mothman . { claims that I have too , although what I met looks nothing like what he is usually pictured as }.

What I find most interesting about the Mothman is that he was such a local phenomena , and only seened for a few months , yet becamed so popular . Thanks largely to John Keel , who gave quite different accounts of the creature later in his life .

Sorry , but my friend and I got into Mothman arguements quite often .... :)

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Djamila said:
Yeah, it doesn't look all that abnormal to me. I didn't guess house cat, because of the paws, but I would've guessed an American otter or something. That would be just as surreal here as any mythical beast. lol

I kinda figured that the paws would confuse most people . :) But once you remove the fur from a cat's paw , they actually have surprising long toes .

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Hmmm ? After going back and having another look , those paws do look strange . :) But it is hard to tell from a picture .

Ody

kreeden said:
Sorry , but my friend and I got into Mothman arguements quite often .... :)

I find that stuff very interesting, so your friend claimed to have seen the Mothman? :cool:

ayani

i did see a rather odd thing with my family once...

we were driving down the NJ turnpike (what is it with NJ and cryptids...) and saw this *thing* wobble-flying low over the road. it was black and its skin looked rubbery or smooth- not feathery or hairy or anything. it looked almost like an aerial manta ray. it was defiantely flapping its "wings" and had no discernable head, but did have a long "tail". we watched it sail down into the field next to the road and were totally baffled as to what it could have been.

so weird.

Ody

So you didn't see the head clearly, well might be the devil. I wasn't there so I can't say for sure:puppy:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Djamila said:
48dvj9e.jpg

I think Bush is kind of cute.

He looks kind of like an adorable woodland creature of some sort.

I say that in all honesty. I'm not a Bush hater and I find him FAR more attractive than Bill Clinton. GAG! Politics aside, I could never understand his appeal.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Bush's nose is the kind of nose I imagine Satan has, no idea why. I find he looks... unintelligent. He looks stupid. Like that Haggard guy, the Evangelical leader. They just look... less intelligent... than normal people to me. It's something in the bone structure and the eyes. It's as clear to me as Down's Syndrome.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Yes , my friend claims to have seem the Mothman .

And Gracie , many reports of the Mothman say that he was " headless ", or that the head was so low on the shoulders , and flat , that he appeared headless . So whatever you saw , may have been the " Mothman " ?

ayani

Ody said:
So you didn't see the head clearly, well might be the devil. I wasn't there so I can't say for sure:puppy:

i'm tellin' ya, larry, there *was* no head! :drunk:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Djamila said:
Bush's nose is the kind of nose I imagine Satan has, no idea why. I find he looks... unintelligent. He looks stupid. Like that Haggard guy, the Evangelical leader. They just look... less intelligent... than normal people to me. It's something in the bone structure and the eyes. It's as clear to me as Down's Syndrome.

Bill Clinton's nose looked as if he had a cherry tomatoe surgically implanted at the tip.:D

Ody

kreeden said:
And Gracie , many reports of the Mothman say that he was " headless ", or that the head was so low on the shoulders , and flat , that he appeared headless . So whatever you saw , may have been the " Mothman " ?

Many, but most? I'm waaaaaaaaay to rusty on generals.

ayani

kreeden said:

ja, it's possible. it was just...odd. it looked to have maybe a five or six foot "wing" span and appeared to be hurt- it was flying but also wobbling a good deal. strange... it would be cool if there were more of them!

this darling creature is called a "pink fairy armadillo"

pic_pinkfairy.jpg

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
He is a cutie too . :) I had to do a search on them , as I had never heard of a " pink armidillo " before .... Poor little guys are endangered eh ? :(