• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bisexuality Confirmed!

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Gee no way your church taught you that response. You're speaking your own mind :facepalm:
Your right.

My Church teaches that a homosexual, while we should still give them love and care and understanding, but still speak the truth. Which is celibacy. But its the same celibacy everyone is expected of. They to need to confess to such sexual sins, as we all do. Finding excuses for it and wasting money on silly little "research" and "study" will do not justice for the situation.

Many Sages One Truth

Your right.

My Church teaches that a homosexual, while we should still give them love and care and understanding, but still speak the truth. Which is celibacy. But its the same celibacy everyone is expected of. They to need to confess to such sexual sins, as we all do. Finding excuses for it and wasting money on silly little "research" and "study" will do not justice for the situation.

So you don't mind letting your church dictate your beliefs to you?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Your right.

I love religion I really do. Its usually a case of "do what we say when we say it or you're going to be punished for not acting like sheep with no critical thinking ability."

Its amsuing that the religious so easily dismiss this kind of research because its outside the scope of their narrow beliefs. It really is a concern to the world that such beliefs exist creating people who naturally scorn at others who do not comply with their superstition. I guess its a valid reason for scientific insight being inversely proportional to religious power.

I'd love to see one proponent of an abrahamic religion actually display any form of love towards a person who isn't straight. These religions are good at preaching but talk is cheap and the reality is they're usually quite uncomfortable with homosexuality.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Your right.

So no different-sex marriage? No more children? I like children. The world would be a much worse place without them. :(

039.jpg

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
I'd love to see one proponent of an abrahamic religion actually display any form of love towards a person who isn't straight. These religions are good at preaching but talk is cheap and the reality is they're usually quite uncomfortable with homosexuality.

Im sorry to hear that you believe so. I treat homosexuals like human beings, even though I do not think what they do is okay. You do not know me in person, so you do not know how I treat the homosexuals I meet and talk with. Maybe one day you can meet me:shrug:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Im sorry to hear that you believe so. I treat homosexuals like human beings, even though I do not think what they do is okay. You do not know me in person, so you do not know how I treat the homosexuals I meet and talk with. Maybe one day you can meet me:shrug:

Because the first thing you do is point out their sinful behaviour. Religions who waste their time crowing on about homosexuality need to take a long hard look at themselves before they get all high and mighty with others.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Because the first thing you do is point out their sinful behaviour. Religions who waste their time crowing on about homosexuality need to take a long hard look at themselves before they get all high and mighty with others.
Who is getting high and mighty? It seems to be you, not me.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
That was not looking down. That was just what I thought. Acting high and mighty would be more rude and not like me. Sorry if it came off that way. Its just my personal opinion.
Of course it was. At least have the spine to admit it.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Of course it was. At least have the spine to admit it.
no it wasn't. Its not like I said, only bisexuals and homosexual would do such a thing as try and use science to prove them to be acceptable. That is looking down and acting high and mighty. Which is something I do not believe nor would say truthfully.

Everyone makes up anything to justify their own impure relations and actions. Its human nature. All I did was point it out.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
lol no it wasn't. Its not like I said, only bisexuals and homosexual would do such a thing as try and use science to prove them to be acceptable. That is looking down and acting high and mighty. Which is something I do not believe nor would say truthfully.
Who said anything about acceptable? Hell, us bis are still trying to get our EXISTENCE acknowledged! And are you really saying that every single researcher involved was a sexual minority?

Everyone makes up anything to justify their own impure relations and actions. Its human nature. All I did was point it out.
Not at all. Every bigot, however, makes excuses to rationalize their bigotry. THAT'S human nature.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Who said anything about acceptable? Hell, us bis are still trying to get our EXISTENCE acknowledged! And are you really saying that every single researcher involved was a sexual minority?
I suggest you reread what I wrote. I never claimed the need to be acceptable or the research involved all sexual minorities.

Not at all. Every bigot, however, makes excuses to rationalize their bigotry. THAT'S human nature.
Right. Would make sense if I was a bigot. THAT'S fact.

Everyone looks for something to justify their actions. Wrong or right.