• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bisexual Satanic Coloradoan Female

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks for the little welcomes.
Welcome. Doubt we will have much to talk about, but I would love to see you debate a few people on here for fun. Can't name names, but the one that comes immediately to mind isn't here to make friends either. Who knows, maybe you are just what she needs.

Last edited:

Laika

Premium Member
Puddings hi there since I'am a Bisexual Satanic Woman named Adrianna after The Adriatic Sea. And cuties I'am here to find other Like minded Pagans or other Satanic People. Babes I honestly don't like Atheists so Atheists don't bother me on here cause huns I'am. Anti-Social and Strange as heck and darlings last but not least I worship Demons like Baphomet,Lilith,Naamah,Asmodous, Astarothe,Penemue,Levation.

Welcome to the forums. Feel free to hail satan and make your self at home. It looks like you belong here. :D

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Puddings hi there since I'am a Bisexual Satanic Woman named Adrianna after The Adriatic Sea. And cuties I'am here to find other Like minded Pagans or other Satanic People. Babes I honestly don't like Atheists so Atheists don't bother me on here cause huns I'am. Anti-Social and Strange as heck and darlings last but not least I worship Demons like Baphomet,Lilith,Naamah,Asmodous, Astarothe,Penemue,Levation.

Welcome, do you mind if i sit back and watch the fun?