• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Birth defect

David T

Premium Member
Generally, Humans are pretty ignorant and darn proud of it. Darn tootin. :)

We are learning that what used to be thought of as "normal" is really just the top of the Bell Curve. Lots of us lie outside of that and do just fine if the stupids would just shut up.
Oh my gawd ellen heaven forbid anyo e be too strange have to call them. Defective.

Besides takes about 1 second is all it takes to actually think about it. Have you ever seen a defective cloud? Nope ok then no defects they dont exist. Next!!!

Bad science otherwise.Now jane goodall she is a goddess of science. I love her to pieces.

Neutral Name

Great point. Who is the arbiter of what is a defect?

What is "humane" and what is "inhumane"......it's all in your definition. Perceived "defects" in others make people feel uncomfortable.....they don't know how to respond, so rather than educate themselves, they would rather those "defective" ones just disappear so that they can remain in their comfort zone.

Pathetic...isn't it?

Generally, Humans are pretty ignorant and darn proud of it. Darn tootin. :)

We are learning that what used to be thought of as "normal" is really just the top of the Bell Curve. Lots of us lie outside of that and do just fine if the stupids would just shut up.

Yes!

Neutral Name

Oh my gawd ellen heaven forbid anyo e be too strange have to call them. Defective.

Besides takes about 1 second is all it takes to actually think about it. Have you ever seen a defective cloud? Nope ok then no defects they dont exist. Next!!!

Bad science otherwise.Now jane goodall she is a goddess of science. I love her to pieces.

Thank you, David.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
I once saw a

cloud in the shape of a butthole. I didn't like it but I didn't call it a defective cloud. It just a cloud being a butthole. Clouds can be ******** too

David T

Premium Member
I once saw a

cloud in the shape of a butthole. I didn't like it but I didn't call it a defective cloud. It just a cloud being a butthole. Clouds can be ******** too
Omg. The best part of the site is to laugh!! Anyone here to seriously consider anything has come to the wrong place.

Apparently that day dreamy looking around watching the clouds as buttholes floating over head is rocket science for many! "Defect is a perfectly scientific term" said the genius" the dumb guy looks up and retortes "look butthole is it defective" the smart guy says "of course depending on genetics what a clueless moron" the dumb guy retortes " ah genetics, can they change a butthole to a unicorn?". The smart guy says "oh now you are really stupid" and the dumb guy says " it all depends where you are looking, you dont undertand me but i totally understand you. I am looking correctly you are blind. I know what i am talking about always and guess what you have no clue staring at the shadows on the cave wall turn around"

There thats a nice synopsis i think bob!!! Butthole cloud watcher. Weirdo. Oh mickey mouse just saw it. Magic!! Oh snd a crazy old carver picking fights on the streets of athens. Crazy *******.