• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Billy Idol

Riders

So I had a whole collection of different musicIliked in my teen years, I liked punk rock new wave pop, Hard rock girl all of it.

But I only had 3 heart throbs. Heart throbs are what I consider to be bands or singers I was in lve with, I adored them and somewhat obsessed with! I had 3, Billy Idol , Prince and Duran Duran.........

So what can I say about Billy Idol? I use to have a life size poster of him I put on my door with black leather pants and a back whip LOL. My parents thought I was nuts, and U kissed it every night before I went to bed!

I love the way he snarls like Elvis Presley but better, his leather outfits bare chest with all the crosses and necklaces and I love the music! That's Rock In ROll!

My favorite Billy Idol song White Wedding! Heres some more
Eye Without A Face
Hot In The City
Dancing with Myself
Rock The Cradle Of Love
Rebel YEll
Mony Mony
Flesh For Fantasy

SO who can tell me what came first this Billy Idol video or Madonnas concerts where she hung herself on the cross?

Riders

I had White Wedding on when I gave my virginity to my creepo guy friend who cared nothing about me.But I still love the song its awesome!

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
My favorite Billy Idol song White Wedding! Heres some more
Eye Without A Face
Hot In The City
Dancing with Myself
Rock The Cradle Of Love
Rebel YEll
Mony Mony
Flesh For Fantasy
Yes, those are all his most famous songs. Most people couldn't name any of his other songs.

I read on some groupie site that he got it on with another guy, which is interesting to me.

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
I was too small when Billy Idol was en vogue, at that time I actually was afraid of him. Now, I really enjoy listening to his music.

Riders

Yes, those are all his most famous songs. Most people couldn't name any of his other songs.

I read on some groupie site that he got it on with another guy, which is interesting to me.

yes your right. However I use to own every single tape of his, and I use to know his music better.Im getting into old age here LOL! But i did own all the tapes.

I would not be surprised at his sexual goings on lol!