• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bill O'Reilly uh...hodigethere?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Bill O'Rielly responds to question on tides with planetary ignorance and the worst "God of the gaps" argument I've ever heard.

[youtube]UyHzhtARf8M[/youtube]

Orbital

Maybe he is an in-the-closet atheist that found a way to get a lot of intention and money.

Oh Poe's Law, why have you made it so hard.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Science can explain his "How'd it get theres," and his "more faith not to believe" position is absurd.His ignorance is abysmal.

He contends that the 'invisible man in the sky did it -- by magic', explanation is the only reasonable and considered explanation.

gnomon

Was O'Reilly double dog daring? Maybe a triple dog dare because I don't know who first initiated this.......debate........with O'Reilly.

Or maybe he was working on his own version of Travis Bickle.

hodigethere?

how di get there?

hodigethere!

a-hoobity-boobity & hobbity boppity.

Yes, watching Bill O'Reilly makes me act stupid.

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
He doesn't have Olbermann to kick around any more so he has to do something to keep his audience interested.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I laughed the entire time I watched this video.
I didn't laugh. I just sat there staring at the screen, mind you, I do the same thing watching Rachel Maddow. I always feel like I need a shower after watching American TV.

Olbermann will always be there to kick around.

FWIW, I rarely watch these shows. But every time I see O'Reilly, he and someone he disagrees with are shouting at each other, and having a great time. When I saw Olbermann, he and someone else were unctuously agreeing on how awful their opposition is. You tell me who's more open. You gotta walk the walk.

RitalinO.D.

Bill O'reilly is an example of what is wrong with American TV programmers. Someone thought it was a good idea to give this tool his own tv show. What's worse is people actually watch his garbage.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bill O'reilly is an example of what is wrong with American TV programmers. Someone thought it was a good idea to give this tool his own tv show. What's worse is people actually watch his garbage.
The job of a programmer is to provide popular programs...& O'reilly is popular.
People want to see partisan pandering, so audiences are entirely to blame.
I prefer more high-brow & uplifting political commentary....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYxHQ39Oq1o

RitalinO.D.

btw revolting, completely off topic here but, I dig yer sig quote. Deadwood was an amazing show and should never have been canceled

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
btw revolting, completely off topic here but, I dig yer sig quote. Deadwood was an amazing show and should never have been canceled
I miss the show greatly, along with The Wire.
So seldom do TV shows ever revel in the beauty of the English language.
At least they never jumped the shark.