• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bill Maher - Somehow He Just Makes Sense!

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Anyone who frequently uses a private jet for convenience should not be taken seriously when they talk about the environment.

It's like someone with their billions in a tax haven telling others to make sure they pay their taxes in full.

It is the epitome of virtue signalling, and they are basically saying "you plebs need to change your behaviour otherwise you might cause problems for my lifestyle".
I think that is what he said, basically?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
:facepalm:
Have you seriously not learned how uncool--and unappreciated and totally unwanted--this sexist **** is?
Yeah, Bill is straight. And he often points out society's hypocrisy that finds it unacceptable for him to be with a younger woman.
It was a compliment :)
In the US heterosexuals look so refined. Nice.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I looked up "irrelevance" in the dictionary.
I found....
OIP.P2_nDGo0ABEYS6Bl0oQjnQHaFT

Watchmen

Premium Member
Bill Maher is a classic, old school liberal. The Democratic Party (and the country) would be better off if it were more like him rather than having the extremists in control.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Bill Maher is a classic, old school liberal. The Democratic Party (and the country) would be better off if it were more like him rather than having the extremists in control.
They don't have extremist in control.
One reason I do like Maher is he does not suffer such things, and he will put the worst the Dems have to offer next to the worst the Reps have to offer. Only on the them, and it is the Republicans, can be described as the American Taliban.

Kenny

Premium Member
images-1.fill.size_2000x2000.v1640908872.jpg

Well? Where is he?
:) He's coming like a thief in the night.

DARBY
[The] Lord does not delay his promise, as some account of delay, but is longsuffering towards you, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.\

He just may be waiting on you. :) Of course, in light of my signature.

Kenny

Premium Member
We just do something that doesn't inconvenience you? I'd hate to see you have to try and drink your milk shake with a cardboard straw.
I lost your point on this one. :) Can you rephrase?

Kenny

Premium Member

Kenny

Premium Member
I agree COMPLETELY

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
In today's market, you can pretty much find anything one wants:

I didn't go looking for any particular results. I just googled, "is China reducing pollution?" And everything on the first page was a resounding yes.
From reputable sources too like; Bloomberg, The University of Chicago, the World Economic Forum, etc.

Kenny

Premium Member
I didn't go looking for any particular results. I just googled, "is China reducing pollution?" And everything on the first page was a resounding yes.
From reputable sources too like; Bloomberg, The University of Chicago, the World Economic Forum, etc.
Sorry if it sounded like I said that. I also used reliable sources thus my statement "You can pretty much find anything on the internet"