• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Pharma and Headbanging

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm drinking at my favorite open-air bar right now and have a headache from headbanging to heavy and death metal.

Should Big Pharma look into tackling Headbanging Syndrome and making anti-headache meds for it? What say you?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I'm drinking at my favorite open-air bar right now and have a headache from headbanging to heavy and death metal.

Should Big Pharma look into tackling Headbanging Syndrome and making anti-headache meds for it? What say you?

I never get a headache from head banging. Usually my neck just hurts the next day. I was so sore after the Heilung concert last week hahaha.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member

Surprised they haven’t yet capitalised on such an issue!!!

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I read the title and thought this was going to be about a different type of headbanging. You know the kind where someone hits their head against the wall or hits their face? I used to do that as a kid a lot. Due to my autism. That sure could cause a headache.