• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Bang expanded into nothingness?

Pete in Panama

Are we talking about free will? That's another thread, isn't it? OK then ...

You have free will to choose what you say. Agreed.

That ability enables you to "select" another universe. I don't understand what that means. Another universe has to exist before you can select it, surely? Even if I understood what "selecting" universe means.
String theory has been proposed w/ 10 dimensions, it has elegant mathematical equations but physical observations to confirm it have been hard to come by. Just the same, there are many models for understanding reality and so far I'll have to admit that my proposal is based on thought experiments, the idea that a free choice requires the existence of both future realities. I'll have to think about other evidence but my bet is that there's other obstacles at play here.

Alien826

No religious beliefs
String theory has been proposed w/ 10 dimensions, it has elegant mathematical equations but physical observations to confirm it have been hard to come by. Just the same, there are many models for understanding reality and so far I'll have to admit that my proposal is based on thought experiments, the idea that a free choice requires the existence of both future realities. I'll have to think about other evidence but my bet is that there's other obstacles at play here.
Well it's not boring, is it? :)