• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bidens face unopened White House doors

Shaul

Premium Member
As the Bidens made their way to ceremonially enter the White House for the first time, no one opened the doors for them. The reason is because the person that was supposed to do it had been fired by them, and not replaced, five hours earlier.

Can Someone Please Open the Door?

Hilarious.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
They fired a person??!! They opened the doors themselves??!!

Impeach Biden!!!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
As the Bidens made their way to ceremonially enter the White House for the first time, no one opened the doors for them. The reason is because the person that was supposed to do it had been fired by them, and not replaced, five hours earlier.

Hilarious.

No one opened the door for me when I went home yesterday. Could you make a thread about me too, Shaul? That would be so flattering. Pretty please!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Hilarious.

Why is this such a big deal for you? I personally would want rid of any trump toxicity as well as the place being fumigated before i entered. If that meant the transition was not completely smooth then so be it.

Of course all the bull that trump pulled to impede the transition had little to do with this...

Koldo

Outstanding Member

Hilarious.

"Soon enough the doors were swung open, and the Bidens entered. The awkward moment had lasted only a handful of seconds — about 10, if you time it — but it did not go unnoticed in Washington."

"The job has traditionally been nonpolitical, but Mrs. Trump’s decision to hire a Trump Organization employee added partisanship to the role, even though Mr. Harleth tried to frame his work there as one stop in a long career in the hospitality industry."

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
If I never made a thread mocking or criticizing Trump's incompetent handling of the pandemic and contribution to the death of over 400,000 Americans but made a thread about something this trivial to mock Biden, I would sure as hell reconsider my moral and political priorities.

That's just me, though. I realize some people don't spend all of five minutes rethinking their priorities.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Tune in for the next important thread on Biden's terrible habit of using a bidet instead of toilet paper, thereby wasting all of America's water supply and bankrupting vendors of toilet paper.

I'll wager Biden enjoys Dijon mustard too! Where the hell is some responsible person in Congress to file articles of impeachment when the nation needs them? Like, America needed impeachment articles filed yesterday! Where is the patriot to do it? This is a scandal they haven't shown up yet!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Why is this such a big deal for you?

I'm afraid, Christine, it escapes many Americans these days that it is a national disgrace a president leaving office was such a threat to the Bidens, his former doorman had to fired as a security precaution. Folks on the right these days are more likely to believe the Obama's are involved in a child sex ring that ends up eating children than they are willing to accept that a doorman could be a security risk. As my mom told me, there comes a time they give you no choice but to run the clowns out of town. Gods, I hope they do not make it come to that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Biden didn't say "bless you" to someone who sneezed. Better grab the pitchforks and torches.
Biden woke up on the wrong side of the bed. It's the end of the world.:rolleyes:

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

Hilarious.

A tempest in a teapot, at worst.

It's good to have minor things like this be the news from the White House. As opposed to some stupid thing being tweeted.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Biden didn't say "bless you" to someone who sneezed. Better grab the pitchforks and torches.
Biden woke up on the wrong side of the bed. It's the end of the world.:rolleyes:

Someone took a picture of this roll of toilet paper at the White House.

youre-hanging-your-toilet-paper-wrong-heres-the-patent-to-prove-it-516867427-Sergio-Delle-Vedove-ft.jpg

An anonymous source also revealed that someone from the White House ordered pizza with pineapple on it.

The political pressure on the incoming administration is enormous.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Someone took a picture of this roll of toilet paper at the White House.

youre-hanging-your-toilet-paper-wrong-heres-the-patent-to-prove-it-516867427-Sergio-Delle-Vedove-ft.jpg

An anonymous source also revealed that someone from the White House ordered pizza with pineapple on it.

The political pressure on the incoming administration is enormous.
If Biden put that roll on the wrong way like that, he should be impeached.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Hilarious.
Sounds like they took Trump's position. Fire anyone that opposes you.

Mirror image