• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bidens Communist 'Freudian slip'. A small glimpse into his far left mindset.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Biden uses quote notably uttered by Mao Zedong during big-money fundraiser: reports

Any doubt what the left stands for as evidenced by it's choice for a Presidential nominee should be obvious with this one.

Or maybe he was just up late watching a Chinese movie and just forgot he was speaking during a fundraiser and thought it was a movie review.

Yeah that's it. must have been a lot of Chinese attending that day.

Trump looks better everyday for it. Keep it up comrade Biden. You're doing great.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Biden uses quote notably uttered by Mao Zedong during big-money fundraiser: reports

Any doubt what the left stands for as evidenced by it's choice for a Presidential nominee should be obvious with this one.

Or maybe he was just up late watching a Chinese movie and just forgot he was speaking during a fundraiser and thought it was a movie review.

Trump looks better everyday for it. Keep it up comrade Biden. You're doing great.

Yeah, because women do in fact hold up half the sky, it is communism because Mao said it. No, it is not. Try again.

epronovost

@Nowhere Man

Will you ever research a little bit your claims and use reason when it comes to politics at some point? It's something like the 5th thread I'm aware off where you cover yourself in ridicule by ranting like a mad man about something that's basically impossible to object to in a reasonnable manner.

Twilight Hue

@Nowhere Man

Will you ever research a little bit your claims and use reason when it comes to politics at some point? It's something like the 5th thread I'm aware off where you cover yourself in ridicule by ranting like a mad man about something that's basically impossible to object to in a reasonnable manner.
A similar vein in the way the Trump threads go here?

I suppose it's catching.

Besides it's not my claim, it's the article's author. I'm just a commentator on what I see.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

I suppose men hold up the other half? :confused:

I do not hold up the sky. It's just a weird saying.

Twilight Hue

"women hold up half the sky"
That is true of the world and has nothing to do with communism. Without men, no women and so in reverse. Men hold up half the sky and women hold up the other half.
How is that communism?
Oh I don't know...

Maybe because a hardcore communist coined the phrase in the first place?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
There is no US presidential nominee from the left.
That's ridiculous.

We've got a center-right conservative and a far right progressive. Those are the choices.
Tom

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
It is maybe not literal? I mean, just maybe?
original.jpg

Pence helping women folks hold up the sky. :D

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I'm surprised by the religio/polico connections that are starting to sprout !

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
The audio in some of these presentations are screwed with !!
Look for the FOX logo there anywhore !

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I see. You're just ignoring the particular person who said it in the first place.
"Everyone has the right to be stupid on occasion." Oh no I said something a communist said that must make me communist. You better be careful not to use common catchphrases like 'useful idiot' or 'American exceptionalism' because these were coined by communists. And we all know that thinking anything any communist said was clever is a dangerous slippery slope to communism. This is not a bad faith argument AT ALL.