• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden on Ice Cream

Viker

Häxan
This is why I voted for him. Because I am a single issue voter. Ice cream. It's how you can get my vote.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
This is why I voted for him. Because I am a single issue voter. Ice cream. It's how you can get my vote.

Maybe the world would be better if we all did that!

I'm a chocolate chip cookie dough fan, personally. Though I haven't checked with Joe whether that's allowed.

Psalm23

I like strawberry ice cream, cookies and cream, orange sherbet and other ice cream. There was this one ice cream on a stick. It is the strawberry shortcake ice cream. It is very good and was a favorite as a kid.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
This is the stuff:
upload_2022-7-11_20-39-37.png

Fudge Brownie Frozen Dessert

It's made from oats.

@&$@#! The dairy industry.

Attachments

• upload_2022-7-11_20-39-31.png
    upload_2022-7-11_20-39-31.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 1

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Custard for me, higher butter fat with less air than ice cream......
Properly done air adds to the flavor. If you ever had some fine cheese you will often see that they slice it rather thinly. Even inexpensive cheddar tastes better this way. Try taking a big old bite from a block of cheddar after eating thinly sliced pieces. It is not as good. And for many years I was a Breyer's Ice Cream fan because they did it right. They even had commercials making fun of other companies' ice cream because of guar and other gums. Then one day the honeymoon was over. Beyer's had come out with a "Home made vanilla" flavor. It was supposed to have all of the flavors of home made ice cream. I took one bite and almost spit it out. I had to check. There on the packaging were the dreaded gums. They still use them, but not as much as that terrible non-home made tasting ice cream.

A bit of air will make ice cream taste better. But artificial gums ruin that effect for me.

So I go with the heavier ice creams. Less air.. No real need for gums.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Properly done air adds to the flavor. If you ever had some fine cheese you will often see that they slice it rather thinly. Even inexpensive cheddar tastes better this way. Try taking a big old bite from a block of cheddar after eating thinly sliced pieces. It is not as good. And for many years I was a Breyer's Ice Cream fan because they did it right. They even had commercials making fun of other companies' ice cream because of guar and other gums. Then one day the honeymoon was over. Beyer's had come out with a "Home made vanilla" flavor. It was supposed to have all of the flavors of home made ice cream. I took one bite and almost spit it out. I had to check. There on the packaging were the dreaded gums. They still use them, but not as much as that terrible non-home made tasting ice cream.

A bit of air will make ice cream taste better. But artificial gums ruin that effect for me.

So I go with the heavier ice creams. Less air.. No real need for gums.
Cheese....yum...lactose intolerance ,so I've multiple different products to allow me some treats..Not ,at the present, a habitual ice cream or custard guy. May seem very common but pizza is my weakness.....