• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden Hire's Racist Who Teaches Blacks are "Superior" to Whites

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
A young female black student at "Harvard" some 25 years ago. was living in what was to her an alien world.
It was a world dominated by white, male, upper middleclass academics.
To be there at all signifies that she was way above average intelligence and was a high academic achiever.

No doubt, at that time, the melanin distribution in the brain between white and black races, was a new talking point among young academic students. as to what it could mean in real life circumstances.
Even to day that would be an interesting question. but one prescribed or limited by recent trends of political correctness.
Looking at the differences in Physiology between blacks and whites is fraught with social and political danger.
Though differences do exits, to the various advantages and disadvantages to each race.

25 years ago there were fewer constrains on what people could say in public.

What she published at that time would certainly have been welcomed by her contemporaries as a possible and reasonable line of research. How much of it has proved true since, or what other interpretations gave been given to melanin distribution in the brain, I have no idea.

But what is very clear is that all races have differing strengths and weaknesses, none of which seem to to result in any differences notable in intelligence.

We have all held opinions that changed over time. it is part of the normal process of both education and maturity.

I would be far more interested in what are her opinions now, and not at all on what they might have been in her youth.
which would have been far more influenced by her background, social contacts and peer opinions. Opinions do not exist in a social vacuum. These were no doubt current in "Harvard" at that time, for her to have picked up on them.
It may be, that what she wrote is scientifically true, though I have never heard it discussed before.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Exactly. So why should a letter written 27 years ago precede literally everything else this person has ever said or done? .
A black supremacist letter written 27 years ago would
indeed be a damning thing. The time lag is irrelevant.
But I'm satisfied by her explanation that it was a reductio
ad absurdum response to someone else. Id est, she
wasn't advocating what a narrow portion of the text says.

She has my tentative seal of approval...which I'm sure
is of great relief to her.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I don't understand? You think her writings about that blacks are superior to whites does not matter??

May be you fear that what she wrote is True.
Your reaction indicates that that you fear it might be.

Though you can rest assured that you own intelligence level was more likely established by factors other than your blackness or whiteness.

You would not even be discussing this subject, were it not for the political emphasis that you are putting on it to in some way discredit President elect Biden.