• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden Hire's Racist Who Teaches Blacks are "Superior" to Whites

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
She should condamn and reject what she wrote in Harvard a long time ago !! It's very strange Biden thinks it's okay to hire her when she has not condemned what she wrote ???
He likely did not know. And if she has not at some time disavowed these claims it is a huge problem. We all make mistakes in our lives. What matters is if we can own up to them. As we know from our current President if a person never owns up to his errors and stupidity he is apt to repeat them.

epronovost

She needs to address it now.

Agreed and she probably will and I wouldn't be surprised for her to condamn in clear terms the content of that letter and apologise for it, making it appear as a youth mistake. The question is what then? To me, it would be enough. What about American voters?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Agreed and she probably will and I wouldn't be surprised for her to condamn in clear terms the content of that letter and apologise for it, making it appear as a youth mistake. The question is what then? To me, it would be enough. What about American voters?
Biden is becoming more interesting than I'd ever hoped.
If we're to have a black supremacist handling civil rights,
what next...a tobacco seller in Health & Human Services?
A Soviet mole in the Pentagon?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Please watch the video. The video is 4 minutes long. Many democrats think rasism against white persons is good!

Biden hires a black woman who thinks black are superior to whites. In the video also a black man sounds like black hitler. He is very very rasist against white persons.

This is scary :(
Not scary ... just black and white, left and right. They used to call it "Bread and Games" in Rome long ago. This is their update "Bread & Games 2.0"

No need to worry. Those in charge have been doing this for hundreds of years. And this will go on for some more hundred of years

Those in charge will take care of us, even if it is just enough to feed us (Bread) and to keep us from revolting (Games)

I see it as a Great Game, must have been a real Puppet Master who invented this ... maybe even God inspired

Last edited:

epronovost

I see it as a Great Game, must have been a real Puppet Master who invented this ... maybe even God inspred

The person who coined the expression was Roman poet named Juvenal and he used it to criticise the wisdom of the people when it came to politics as the were too preoccupied by their immediate condition to make wise policy decision.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Please watch the video. The video is 4 minutes long. Many democrats think rasism against white persons is good!

Biden hires a black woman who thinks black are superior to whites. In the video also a black man sounds like black hitler. He is very very rasist against white persons.

Let's see... (1) You are scared of racism directed against your group. (2) Indifferent to racism directed against groups other than your own. And (3) staunchly and morally opposed to hypocrisy. Hmm... sounds like a coherent start to a coherent political philosophy. Where do you go from there?

Got a plan to get us out of our current danger as a country?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

It's a lot less scary if you listen with your brain, rather than your prejudice. I was fascinated by the comments by Michael Knowles about how the right (who are largely white people) don't proceed from a "racial identity" perspective, that that is mostly something on the left.

The trick here, is that the right he's talking about don't think about "racial identity" when thinking about themselves, that's true. They are just "people." He seems to miss the fact that many (by no means all -- I accuse nobody) DO INDEED proceed from a "racial identity" persepective when they are looking at people who don't look like then.

The history of the United States is filled with this, and if you ask, I'll go find you solid evidence -- but you can find it yourself. It's easy enough. Try searching for "history of racism in the United States." I think you'll find some interesting items there.

This is 25 years ago. I agree with @Revoltingest that she needs to address it -- to ignore it won't make it go away -- but I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that it won't be nearly as bad as you or Knowles are trying to make it.

And truth to tell, which of us -- me, you, @Revoltingest, anybody alive or dead, especially when we were undergraduates -- did not hold some opinion, or give voice to some thought, in another time and another place, which we would really not like to be reminded of? Or that we would no longer even understand how we got there?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

Gross if true and she should completely disavow what she said as an undergrad.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And truth to tell, which of us -- me, you, @Revoltingest, anybody alive or dead -- did not hold some opinion, or give voice to some thought, in another time and another place, which we would really not like to be reminded of?
Nothing I've ever published (even when younger) would
suggest any kind of racial supremacy. And yet, no one
would ever believe that (with my record here) that I'm
even remotely acceptable for any powerful public office.
Even so, she cannot excuse it...she must demonstrate
complete recovery from such a state of mind. Otherwise
she'd be less acceptable than I would.

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
first item up when searching.........

• The average or normal IQ score for a white person is 100 while the average IQ score for a Black person is 85. With a score below 75 classifying a person as mentally retarded, it would seem that the average Black person is a lot closer to being retarded than being normal.
      OPINION: Are White People Smarter than Black People ...

newsone.com/281747/opinion-are-white-people-smarter-than-black-people/

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I consider an iq test relevent

but with the understanding that the test might favor groups having social advantages

but among my peers.....I do see a difference
some of us are not driven to learn more day by day
many are content to the immediate acquisition and daily routine

they don't want to self improve
they just want a paycheck....the game on tv......a beer
repeat

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

but with the understanding that the test might favor groups having social advantages

repeat
IQ tests work best when comparing people from
the same backgrounds. So we can't read much
into comparing groups who tend to live in different
places, go to different schools, etc, etc.

Cooky

Veteran Member

repeat

What if those who don't want to self improve, have mastery over their natural instincts and are able to suppress such notions of self improvement as unnecessary? Could it be a kind of modesty?

...I only ask because I fit the description at times. :D

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I do think it inappropriate to move someone into office
with such a preset in mind

'I am black......and therefore superior'

it won't help

Earthtank

And Biden thinks it's obviously okay!

I would not go that far as much as I would say Biden is simply doing what his base wants to get and stay in power. Exactly what Trump, Obama, Clinton, Nixon, and any politician on earth has done and continue to do

Thief

Rogue Theologian
What if those who don't want to self improve, have mastery over their natural instincts and are able to suppress such notions of self improvement as unnecessary? Could it be a kind of modesty?

I do have an above average.....
and I can perform well above my peers.....and I do so

I find the result to be consistent
they are resentful

all of my life.....grade school to the present......
my peers don't like the ......show off

Cooky

Veteran Member
I do have an above average.....
and I can perform well above my peers.....and I do so

I find the result to be consistent
they are resentful

all of my life.....grade school to the present......ny peers don't like the ......show off

Why do unnecessary things is all I'm wondering. Seems like the possibility of wasted energy, when instead, I can kick back and enjoy myself.

Last edited: