• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden has Covid, but media not covering it

Shaul

Premium Member
I just entered “Biden” into a google news search. The first three entries were about Biden having Covid as reported by the Guardian, the New York Tines, and CNN.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Everyone and their uncle when they get Covid gets covered in the media, but when Biden gets it today its a non story on the BBC and MSN, only my ABC australia covered it in another story about the antiviral drugs
It was on BBC News last night.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
MSN now has two stories about Biden's Covid but when I looked about 5m Thursday there was nothing and I looked carefully, I found BBC story under USA/Canada, but it was not in the headlines which are BBC for USA, not UK, and post very much USA news unless you click on the UK section, People in the UK see an entirely different headline page from US viewers
Why do you insist on making yourself look foolish?

I do not know what "about 5m Thursday is suppose to signify, but this easily found webpage shows MSNBC coverage timestamped July 21, 2022. 10:20 AM. To the right on can scroll though a full series of updates. Your pitiful tantrum is laughable.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Why do you insist on making yourself look foolish?

I do not know what "about 5m Thursday is suppose to signify, but this easily found webpage shows MSNBC coverage timestamped July 21, 2022. 10:20 AM. To the right on can scroll though a full series of updates. Your pitiful tantrum is laughable.
You don't seem to recognize the difference between MSNBC and MSN, they are not related, I spoke only of the websites I visited, I'm sure it was covered elsewhere, I was just surprised at how quickly it became classified as old news

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
You don't seem to recognize the difference between MSNBC and MSN, they are not related, I spoke only of the websites I visited, I'm sure it was covered elsewhere, I was just surprised at how quickly it became classified as old news
So, when you you whining ...
"Biden has Covid, but media not covering it"
you ...
"spoke only of the websites [you] visited"
What a sad and silly joke.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Damn. I've been checking the news in the hopes of getting some sense of the popularity of right-wing Australian wingnuts and New Zealand sauvignon blanc, but the news cycle is saturated with updates on Biden's health. :mad: