• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden has Covid, but media not covering it

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Everyone and their uncle when they get Covid gets covered in the media, but when Biden gets it today its a non story on the BBC and MSN, only my ABC australia covered it in another story about the antiviral drugs

Everyone and their uncle when they get Covid gets covered in the media, but when Biden gets it today its a non story on the BBC and MSN, only my ABC australia covered it in another story about the antiviral drugs

??? I think you need to read more carefully...

It's basically been covered everywhere:

Biden tests positive for Covid-19 and is experiencing mild symptoms - CNNPolitics

BBC:

US President Joe Biden 'doing great' after testing positive for Covid

Guardian:

Joe Biden tests positive for Covid and has ‘mild symptoms’, White House says

MSN:

President Biden, 79, has Covid - here's what we know so far

Lyndon

Premium Member
I woke up 6 hrs after the story hit and all the references were gone

Audie

Veteran Member
We heard about it here in Hong Kong.
I think our gentle poster is trying to
concoct some sort of (shudder) hypocrisy.

Lyndon

Premium Member
Well I woke up 6 hrs after the story hit and saw a vague reference on the Australian news and was blown away to see no mention of it on the BBC or MSN

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I woke up 6 hrs after the story hit and all the references were gone
"Wake up" would be good advice to follow. The story has been all over CNN at least since yesterday. Furthermore, putting "Biden COVID" into your search engine easily demonstrates that the story has been widely disseminated.

Stop spreading obvious nonsense.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have seen the Biden and Covid story on virtually every news station I have watched.... also all over the various news sources on the web

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
I recall a very different reaction from this forum when America’s previous President was diagnosed with COVID:

Trump and Melania have Covid

I wish President Biden a swift recovery. No man belongs on his knees, much less the President of the United States. May he find the strength and recover.

Lyndon

Premium Member
"Wake up" would be good advice to follow. The story has been all over CNN at least since yesterday. Furthermore, putting "Biden COVID" into your search engine easily demonstrates that the story has been widely disseminated.

Stop spreading obvious nonsense.
you're the one spreading nonsense, 6 hrs after the story broke there was no mention of it on MSN and it was no longer a headline on BBC, that's just a fact, do you have problems with facts that don't fit your preconceptions?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I have seen the Biden and Covid story on virtually every news station I have watched.... also all over the various news sources on the web

I googled "Biden" in Arabic today, and the first page of results was chock-full of news articles about his COVID infection both on Arab and Western outlets.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
you're the one spreading nonsense, 6 hrs after the story broke there was no mention of it on MSN and it was no longer a headline on BBC, that's just a fact, do you have problems with facts that don't fit your preconceptions?
BBC, being a foreign source, might
not care much about Biden's sniffles.
Perhaps you need new sources...
AP
Yahoo
NY Post
NPR
Drudge report

Lyndon

Premium Member
MSN now has two stories about Biden's Covid but when I looked about 5m Thursday there was nothing and I looked carefully, I found BBC story under USA/Canada, but it was not in the headlines which are BBC for USA, not UK, and post very much USA news unless you click on the UK section, People in the UK see an entirely different headline page from US viewers