• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden Covid Magic

PureX

Veteran Member
"He's trying to gain authority, or notoriety, I don't know which one he's working on ..." That's when I shut it off. It was clearly going to be political idiocy after that.

A Vestigial Mote

I listened to some of it, and this "Ron Paul" character is sure vague and uses language not applicable to some of the circumstances he's talking about a lot. For example, at one point he's talking about people feeling they need to move out of New York because taxes are too high, and the city government trying to combat a dip in revenue with raising taxes, but he says something on the tail end of all that like "The people who leave feel helpless, because it is out of their control. The control is by the monopoly control of the media." So... should I take this to mean that Ron feels that those mysterious forces "in control of the media" are also in control of raising the taxes? There are several points like this where the man simply doesn't make any sense, and his yes-man co-host is just "Mmm-hmm"-ing and nodding his head at everything. I think these guys just like validating their opinions with each other, honestly - without respect to whether one or the other of them is actually saying anything at all.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Thanks to all of you who responded to this thread. There's too much lying and nonsense floating around these days. The sure sign is someone mouthing off with nothing to back him up.

tytlyf

Not Religious
"He's trying to gain authority, or notoriety, I don't know which one he's working on ..." That's when I shut it off. It was clearly going to be political idiocy after that.
But it sounds real and convincing. If it sounds real, it must be real..

Friend of Mara

If they are talking about how the covid numbers are declining slightly its because we just came out of an incredibly bad time of infection rate. The holidays were going to be the peak season and we knew that. But Covid hasn't gone away by any metric so I don't know what they are implying.